Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»Problem With Renewing Sponsorship

Problem With Renewing Sponsorship

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 20 of 29 Comments
I received an email from ColourLovers, containing a link to renew my sponsorship. When I click on the link, it automatically goes to a screen telling me it cannot complete the process because "this PayPal account has been closed". I know for a fact that my PayPal account has never been closed and remains open & active. I've tried to renew my sponsorship for a few days in a row - rejected each time. I am using Windows 7 Home Premium, Google Chrome Version 33.0.1750.117 m. I also tried I.E., but that didn't work either. Can you advise me on what to do?
TongrenGirl wrote:
I received an email from ColourLovers, containing a link to renew my sponsorship. When I click on the link, it automatically goes to a screen telling me it cannot complete the process because "this PayPal account has been closed". I know for a fact that my PayPal account has never been closed and remains open & active. I've tried to renew my sponsorship for a few days in a row - rejected each time. I am using Windows 7 Home Premium, Google Chrome Version 33.0.1750.117 m. I also tried I.E., but that didn't work either. Can you advise me on what to do?

I saw the same thing when I went to purchase a sponsorship. It's the colourlovers.com PayPal account that's been closed, not ours. I hope they get it fixed soon!
Hi, stgore! The very next day, someone from ColourLovers Administration took care of my renewal. They didn't say, however, if the account had been fixed, only that they had taken care of my transaction. I hope yours has been corrected by now as well.

stgore wrote:
TongrenGirl wrote:

I saw the same thing when I went to purchase a sponsorship. It's the colourlovers.com PayPal account that's been closed, not ours. I hope they get it fixed soon!
stgore wrote:
TongrenGirl wrote:

I sent a note in, in regards to getting the sponsorship and renewing it. I planned on renewing it yesterday, but with the paypal issue going on, I figured I would give it a couple more days. It's up tomorrow though, and I really don't want to go back to having stupid ads on my page. lol.... I'm sure he'll read my message and let us know. I asked if there was another alternative way of paying. Maybe through another account or something. We'll see.
Alright, so I want to renew my sponsorship, since it expired today. Unfortunately, they have not fixed the paypal account, yet. I've already written to Darius, so I'm hoping this gets resolved soon. My husband is adding the money to our checking account later on in the day. I'm hoping somehow there is another way to renew this, since I intend to be a sponsor, for the rest of my time, on here.

P.S. I HATE those flipping ads! :)
Hi guys i was just wondering, how much do you pay for sponsorship? Is it expensive? I keep deleting my top patterns and palettes just to make my page look the way i want(i know it's crazy to some people but i have issues! Hehehehe) maybe slightly ocd i don't know for sure! I thought the perks you get with it might stop me from deleting all my creations! I don't have a big issue with ads as i quite like some of them but i really would love to arrange my work to my preference. Your help would be much appreciated! My currency is £ but i can convert it.
Much thanks Lucy ❤❤❤❤❤
Twenty US Dollars, Lucy. For a whole year.
thank you Jess! x
MuseOfMusic wrote:
Twenty US Dollars, Lucy. For a whole year.
I've been trying to renew my sponsorship since before it expired at the end of Feb, but to no avail. The paypal site always says closed. I tried messaging Darius but got no response. Anyone else know anyone I can message or ask so that I can continue to sponsor the love I've been sponsoring for the last couple of years?
Hi Liebs!
I can help you with that! Here are the steps to take:

1. Go to your ACCOUNT
2. Click on the SPONSOR tab
3. At the bottom there is a choice called "EXTEND SPONSORSHIP"
4. Click on EXTEND SPONSORSHIP and everything will be back!!

Don't worry that it will say you have to pay. It won't because it has the amount in your account. You'll see that little heart return to the top left corner!

I've been trying to renew my sponsorship since before it expired at the end of Feb, but to no avail. The paypal site always says closed. I tried messaging Darius but got no response. Anyone else know anyone I can message or ask so that I can continue to sponsor the love I've been sponsoring for the last couple of years?
Oh, I mis-read, Liebs. I thought you had already paid. But you're saying you can't pay because of the paypal issue. Hmmmm.... Send a note to PureForm. :)
Liebling wrote:
Trixxie wrote:
Oh, I mis-read, Liebs. I thought you had already paid. But you're saying you can't pay because of the paypal issue. Hmmmm.... Send a note to PureForm. :)
Liebling wrote:
Lol, see... Great minds really do think alike. I wrote Liebling last night, and mentioned writing to Chris. ;-)
I'm having problems also. About a month ago, I was able to successfully make the payment through PayPal (got an e-mailed receipt back). But I don't see the "Extend Sponsorship" button on my Account page. I sent a message to the generic CL e-mail address about two weeks ago, and still no response....
dss358 wrote:
I'm having problems also. About a month ago, I was able to successfully make the payment through PayPal (got an e-mailed receipt back). But I don't see the "Extend Sponsorship" button on my Account page. I sent a message to the generic CL e-mail address about two weeks ago, and still no response....

1. Go to your ACCOUNT
2. Click on the SPONSOR tab
3. At the bottom there is a choice called "EXTEND SPONSORSHIP"
4. Click on EXTEND SPONSORSHIP and everything will be back!!
Hi, Trixxie.........

Thanks for the suggestion. My problem is, there is no "Extend Sponsorship" button on my Sponsor tab. The only options are Gift and Upgrade Account.

This happened to me last year, but at least I got a fairly timely response from CL that they were behind in processing payments, and eventually it got fixed.
dss358 wrote:
Hi, Trixxie.........

Thanks for the suggestion. My problem is, there is no "Extend Sponsorship" button on my Sponsor tab. The only options are Gift and Upgrade Account.

This happened to me last year, but at least I got a fairly timely response from CL that they were behind in processing payments, and eventually it got fixed.

So sorry to hear - that's a real bummer. I hope that it gets resolved for you soon!
Thanks Trixxie
I have a similar problem. I've been trying for months to renew my membership, but the system wouldn't let me. I finally managed to upgrade my account (complete with PayPal receipt), but I can't do any of the things members are supposed to be able to do.

This has been so frustrating for so long. It feels weird to be an old-timer who can't get her red heart back.
After being away from CL for the past few days, I logged on and found that my sponsorship has magically been reinstated and is good until 2016. I did not receive any return e-mails or notes from anyone at CL, but it appears somebody finally took care of this for me. Yay!

I wonder if they are just way behind in processing renewals? o2bqueen, I hope your account gets fixed soon!
I renewed my sponsorship on June 8th and got confirmation of my payment. My sponsorship anniversary date is June 23, and that's the date my status went back to non-sponsored. I reported it to CL, no response at all. A few days later, reported it to Creative Market (where the payment actually went), and at least I got an auto-response right away, although nothing since. I'm really annoyed that I can't have my profile page display the way I want it to.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago
---------- Welcome To My Store ----------

REAL INFOS FULLZ SSN DOB + DL ( DRIVING LICENSE ) Fresh 100% for all state ( FL,CA,UT,TX,MN,PA,OH...etc)-

Telegram: @paulsky555 - ( Name: Mr. Paul ) - Working 24/7

Fomat Fullz : Fullz Name DOB SSN Adress City State Zip + DLWe provide fullz with 100% fresh quality and no resale

You can use it to open an account, etc... depending on your qualifications and working style

FULLZ INFO SSN DOB + CREDIT SCORE ( 700-800 ) WITHOUT DL

Sell original DL Scan Front, Back + SSN number USA ( front and back + SSN Number ), selfie...

We have country EU ID Card and DL SCAN : Netherland, Spain, Sweden, France, Romania,Sweden,Poland,UK,Latvia Litva...ETC ( front and back ), selfie..

Request your country ! sex...ETC

100% fresh quality and no resale

You can use it to open an account, etc... depending on your qualifications and working style

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Dead Fullz Uk + NIN + DL / US All Bank

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

_________Contact Us________

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago

REAL INFOS FULLZ SSN DOB + DL ( DRIVING LICENSE ) Fresh 100% for all state ( FL,CA,UT,TX,MN,PA,OH...etc)-

Fomat Fullz : Fullz Name DOB SSN Adress City State Zip + DLWe provide fullz with 100% fresh quality and no resale

Sell original DL Scan Front, Back + SSN number USA ( front and back + SSN Number ), selfie...

We have country EU ID Card and DL SCAN : Netherland, Spain, Sweden, France, Romania,Sweden,Poland,UK,Latvia Litva...ETC ( front and back ), selfie..

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
5 days ago
Fullz info ssn dob dl ( DL Scan ) Fresh good for do Uber-LYFT....
Full Dead Info UK
Telegram: Paulsky555

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.