COLOURlovers is ...
COLOURlovers™ is an international community of designers and artists of all kinds who visit the site to get color inspiration, ideas and feedback for both their professional and personal projects. COLOURlovers’ loyal members create colors, palettes and patterns to nurture their ongoing love affair with color. They join color-inspired groups and forums and share the love by commenting on their favorite creations. The COLOURlovers blog fuels the world’s online discussion of color with its entertaining posts on color trends and news, including interviews.
Community Traffic / Reach
- Monthly Unique Visitors = approx. 1.7 million
- Monthly Page Views = approx. 10 million
- Members = 4,484,602
- User-Created Colors = 7,844,855
- User-Created Palettes = 3,638,959
- User-Created Patterns = 4,650,731
- Feed Subscribers = 0
- Largest Online Collection of Color Palettes and Patterns
- Largest Online Community Dedicated to Color
In the News
- 5 time Webby nominee for Best Community Website (alongside Flickr and Delicious)
- Webby Honoree for Social Networking
- “50 Best Websites”
- “Blog to Follow”
- “Consider it a Facebook for the pigment-obsessed”
- “For People That Like Color…for a liberal dose of color inspiration”
- “Decide what shades won't clash with adjoining rooms or your favorite plum chaise.”
- “Tomorrow’s trends today”
Splashbox - 300 x 250
Partner With Us
To discuss working with COLOURlovers - including sponsorships, community engagement and licensing - please contact email@example.com or use the form below.