Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»Themeleon isn't working with Twitter. Need a fix please.

Themeleon isn't working with Twitter. Need a fix please.

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 6 of 6 Comments
Last week the Themeleon patterns/palettes worked just fine with my Twitter account. Now I have decided to change it up with a different design/palette but I can't get any of the patterns I chose to show up on my Twitter account. I pick the background pattern I want, pick my palette and then hit the Themeleon's "Save Profile" button. But when it takes me back to my Twitter page, what I have chosen is not there. I've made numerous attempts and have wasted a lot of time but with no success. Agh! It's been doing this for 2 days now. What's going on, Themeleon? Any help with be appreciated!
Team
Sorry you're having trouble with Themeleon, can you take a look here, please?

http://www.colourlovers.com/faq/2/Why_cant_I_save_my_background_in_Themeleon
Themeleon isn't working with my twitter account! My profile looks awful! please fix it
I'm a new user, but I've tried themeleon on twitter many times now and nothing works. I just get a block of one color, not the pattern whatsoever. I took a look at that link and tried quite a few times to no avail. Seems like I just wasted a ton of time. I don't understand why a simple pattern would be too complex for twitter to load, since it already loads my even more complex photos for background images.
The guide states:

"From time to time, Twitter's API has trouble accepting background images from us. The best solution we see as of now is to try again in a few minutes, or possibly to clear your cookies and cache."

Or .... if one doesn't enjoy bashing one's head into a brick wall, one could do this:

1. Go into Themeleon.
2. Choose one's theme as if everything worked,

but then ..

3. When one sees the preview page, showing one how one's page on Twitter will supposedly look with the new background, right click on the background, and choose "save background as"

4. In Twitter, click on the little gear in the upper right hand corner of the screen and select "settings" from the drop down menu.

5. Click on the button marked "design"

6. Where you see the words "customize your own", click on "change background" and then upload what you just downloaded from Themeleon.

I hope I didn't overexplain this, but I thought that nellAAruAl had already had frustration enough, and so I didn't want to leave anything unclear. What I described is what I did a few hours ago, and it worked.
Ravine Bookmarks wrote:
The guide states:

"From time to time, Twitter's API has trouble accepting background images from us. The best solution we see as of now is to try again in a few minutes, or possibly to clear your cookies and cache."

Or .... if one doesn't enjoy bashing one's head into a brick wall, one could do this:

1. Go into Themeleon.

2. Choose one's theme as if everything worked,

but then ..

3. When one sees the preview page, showing one how one's page on Twitter will supposedly look with the new background, right click on the background, and choose "save background as"

4. In Twitter, click on the little gear in the upper right hand corner of the screen and select "settings" from the drop down menu.

5. Click on the button marked "design"

6. Where you see the words "customize your own", click on "change background" and then upload what you just downloaded from Themeleon.

I hope I didn't overexplain this, but I thought that nellAAruAl had already had frustration enough, and so I didn't want to leave anything unclear. What I described is what I did a few hours ago, and it worked.

I tried that and the background won't load in Twitter.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

ShiversTheNinja
ShiversTheNinja
12 hours ago
From what I can gather the Sphinx server has been down for over a month and the forums are inundated with spam. I want all my old patterns back but I can't even view my profile. What is going on? Was the site abandoned?
paulsky555
paulsky555
14 hours ago
Hot Service – Today New Update

Fullz SSN DOB DL USA
Fullz CA + SIN
Sell info fullz SSN + Dob + DL – Sell Info Fullz Dead UK USA

Telegram: Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
14 hours ago

Fullz SSN DOB DL USA
Fullz CA + SIN

paulsky555
paulsky555
14 hours ago

Fullz SSN DOB DL USA
Fullz CA + SIN

paulsky555
paulsky555
14 hours ago

Fullz SSN DOB DL USA
Fullz CA + SIN

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.