Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»Problems Opening Threads through Internet Explorer?

Problems Opening Threads through Internet Explorer?

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 6 of 6 Comments
Is anyone else having the same problem? I can't open the threads at all when I am using IE with Windows XP. I keep getting these error messages. However, when I try to do so using Firefox, it works fine. Is this a temporary bug, or is this just the way it will be now that they have added a server (and whatever else they have changed when they updated the site?)
Team
What are the error messages? What links exactly can't you open?
Hmmm, it seems to have worked itself out now! I just tried it again through IE, and it is working for me. Before, every time I clicked on a discussion thread in any of the forums since the update, I would get a repeating message at the top of the webpage saying that the thread couldn't be found, essentially. So, I dunno what was going on...
I had the same problem - and i'm using firefox. When going to the forums, the page turned into fruit salad, and there were repeating messages saying that content could not be found. All that was visible was the title of the thread, the back ground colours and some of the other links.
Team
Try clearing your cache and refreshing the pages... I think that should fix it.
Team
This issue is fixed ... sorry about that, guys :-/
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

sheikhhussein
sheikhhussein
Send Back The Curse - Black Magic Defense Spells and Rituals Call ☎ +27765274256 Protection and Removal of Evil Spirits, Dark Magic, Psychic Attacks, Entity Attachments, Bad Djinns, Evil Eyes, Dark En ergy, Negative Spirits Best and Famous Black Magic Voodoo Master, Psychic Spell Caster and Witchcraft Doctor +27765274256 in Swede, Australia, Canada, The U.K, United Arabs Emirates, United States of America, Greece, Qatar, New Zealand, Denmark, Romania, Mexico, Lebanon and Luxembourg. Powerful Native African Traditional Healer Sheikh Hussein Witchdoctor, Spell Caster and Psychic Healer - Call +27765274256 I do Black Magic Services, Traditional Healing Call ☎ +27765274256
Jennafire
Jennafire
21 hours ago
I have been trying to access my work as well. I have spent countless hours creating my work!! I hope it is not lost!!
Jennafire
Jennafire
21 hours ago
Ya, I am having the same problem. I can't get to any of my work. When will the Sphinx server mend it's broken heart so I can access my work??
TnT_Terry
TnT_Terry
1 day ago
I would honestly like to know whose brilliant idea it was to try forcing a defunct program on people wishing to create patterns? I mean seriously, flash no longer exists, no support and Adobe demands people to uninstall due to damage that can be done to other programs and your PC. So why can I not make patterns without a flashplayer popup saying I can't because I don't have it installed?
ShiversTheNinja
ShiversTheNinja
2 days ago
From what I can gather the Sphinx server has been down for over a month and the forums are inundated with spam. I want all my old patterns back but I can't even view my profile. What is going on? Was the site abandoned?

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.