Welcome to our fashion color community. Here you'll find the latest fashion-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help you find the right look.

Channels»Fashion»Forums»Fashion»Haute Hues»What's Your Standard Look?

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

What's Your Standard Look?

Create New Topic
Showing 21 - 40 of 57 Comments
StormGirl wrote:
lol.. Im a natural color wearer.
Lots of denim, browns and shades of ..
winter style is kind of cowgirl-ish, denim, browns, cream
summer style is beachy, ie Roxy dresses, or frayed ol' demin shorts with browns or creme tops...
Bikini collection has the most color combinations, from my fleuro orange/pink with white number, brown and blue simple set, blue, melon and white hibiscus ensemble, and plain navy w. red swim one piece, and some...

lol, Im caught between two worlds of western kid turned sea change.

sounds like ur all figured out. two worlds..

i have a massive collection of button up collared shirts that i just cant get any from. its bad. i like to switch it up. i like business clothes. i like going from dress pants to carharrts to gym shorts..
i love one piece suits.
I love wearing these colours;

Show_Off...
You_Will_Wander

It depends on what my mood is, really..
It's a nice coincidence that I've spotted this today, as I was just thinking about the palette of my clothing a couple of days ago. I think this sums up my look:

What_Im_Wearing

which, when translated means "What are you doing pairing all your bold block colours with beige?!"
Well it's no secret that I'm a fan of the bright red/pinks!

There are certain combos that I love and tend not to stray too far from.For example, the dark navy/gray, a bright pink and a light blue/turquoise. You'll see that repeated a lot by me :)
COLOURlover wrote:
Monochromatic Man
It's probably a bit ironic that I mostly where blacks, grays and whites... Although with a mostly grayscale outfit wearing any other color really makes it pop... and that's fun.

Do you have a standard or general hue style?

I`m just the same!
Black shirt and jeans ftw!
I like wearing earthy colors and other solids like purple, pink, red, etc. What I'm really into at the moment though are shirts/blouses that are almost native american or navajo inspired, and other patterns such as the floral kind. I guess you could say I like the bohemian style! I love love love bracelets and rings from places like Earthbound and pearls or other interesting necklaces to accent my outfit.

I also like t shirts that have my favorite super hero's logo on them :)
I think I wear a lot of neutrals, but I really like to wear purple and mauve. I like big scarves with funky patterns. If I'm short on time in the morning I grab my loose sweater (which doubles as my painting smock, it's fun, colourful, and comfy), tucked into shorts or skinny jeans, and ankle boots. I usually like pretty dresses or really basic outfits.
I wear earthy tones or neutrals with the occasional pop of bright red of pink.
As for style, I'm a trendy/romantic type. My usual colors are black, grey/silver, blue and green. I don't wear a lot of gold-silver, I think looks better on me. I have a bad habit of overdressing because of my love for 'buisness casual' clothes. I love pencil skirts, and I can never have enough blazers and vests! And boots... don't get me started. But every once in a while, I go for a more neutral, big comfy sweater and distressed skinny jeans look.
I mostly wear t-shirts in winter-friendly colors over a thrift-store dress or skirt with a fairly aggressive pattern over leggings or stockings, either solid or with a conflicting pattern, then a hoodie or some arm warmers depending on how cold it is. I've got a new trick for mismatching socks: either the color scheme or the pattern has to be the same, and they can't be different heights.

...I have been told I look like a homeless librarian. I'm okay with that. : )
xD Homeless librarian!

bavarianrobotdiner wrote:

...I have been told I look like a homeless librarian. I'm okay with that. : )
I often wear loose blouse and short. any colors goes for me, i can do color blocking, pastels, etc, even i love doing pastel color blocking! :)
Anything comfortable works for me :D I'm partial to plaid though.
You would have fit in perfectly in the early 90's :P

zombiedisco wrote:
OrigamiMei wrote:
You would have fit in perfectly in the early 90's :P

zombiedisco wrote:

Good to hear :D I think plaid is great because it can use many colorful combinations.
Oversize! I am obsessed with this. All of my clothes are two sizes too big because I cannot deal with tight fitting outfits. It's like being put in a straitjacket for me. The only tight clothes I can deal with are leggings because they're soft enough to not get bothered by. Mostly I wear big washed-out T-shirts or woolen sweaters together with leggings or stockings. Or I go for baggy jeans and loose fitting tank tops, possibly matched with a cardigan or a hoodie. When it comes to footwear I am slightly obsessed with sneakers of all kinds, colors and shapes. As for the most domineering colors in the closet; black, white and grey with splashes of green and blue. I love reds and pinks, but I look positively ridiculous when I wear them... :/
Hipster!

hey_hey_hello wrote:
Oversize! I am obsessed with this. All of my clothes are two sizes too big because I cannot deal with tight fitting outfits. It's like being put in a straitjacket for me. The only tight clothes I can deal with are leggings because they're soft enough to not get bothered by. Mostly I wear big washed-out T-shirts or woolen sweaters together with leggings or stockings. Or I go for baggy jeans and loose fitting tank tops, possibly matched with a cardigan or a hoodie. When it comes to footwear I am slightly obsessed with sneakers of all kinds, colors and shapes. As for the most domineering colors in the closet; black, white and grey with splashes of green and blue. I love reds and pinks, but I look positively ridiculous when I wear them... :/
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

ShiversTheNinja
ShiversTheNinja
10 hours ago
From what I can gather the Sphinx server has been down for over a month and the forums are inundated with spam. I want all my old patterns back but I can't even view my profile. What is going on? Was the site abandoned?
paulsky555
paulsky555
12 hours ago
Hot Service – Today New Update

Fullz SSN DOB DL USA
Fullz CA + SIN
Sell info fullz SSN + Dob + DL – Sell Info Fullz Dead UK USA

Telegram: Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
12 hours ago

Fullz SSN DOB DL USA
Fullz CA + SIN

paulsky555
paulsky555
12 hours ago

Fullz SSN DOB DL USA
Fullz CA + SIN

paulsky555
paulsky555
12 hours ago

Fullz SSN DOB DL USA
Fullz CA + SIN

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Fashion Colors

//View More ›

Latest Fashion Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Fashion Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.