Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»The ColourLover Above Me

The ColourLover Above Me

Create New Topic
Showing 81 - 100 of 1,271 Comments
Falling_Asleep
I love the darkness of this, it's so magical and really does make me feel a bit sleepy ♥
I caught this thread at DreamsComeTrue las time I posted as well. Ok, here I go again, It's hard to choose form so many nice palettes, but the last time I was browsing through your page I found this one to be marvelous.
Would_Anyone_Realize
It's just...The colors look awesome together, and I love the contrast of that dark line near the end.
It calms me down beautifuly!!!
Winter_sunset_breeze
I faved this for a reason! I love this. The muted colors are almost delirious--like a hallucination, it's wonderful.
calçada2
What a beautiful thread, such a great way to discover new palettes.

Love this one, & the widths are so great:

to_be_made_of_glass
strong,_not_subtle.
This one immediately caught my eye, I just love the transition of the colors ♥
f_o_r_e_v_e_r

i'm not sure if that's the correct way to do this, but i love this one. c:
the colours are so vibrant and cheerful.
Reminds me of the Mediterranean for some reason...
a_splash_of_tomato
todays

lovely colours combines to create a peaceful, calming atmosphere. I especially love the lighter green
winter_sunshine

The 'Key Lime' really sets this palette alive. The palette radiates a calming warmth as a whole while remaining easy on the eyes. Well done.
Coque
The palette is just gorgeous, it caught my eye as I scanned the page. The colours fit together so nicely. It reminds me of an old quilt, for some reason.
ham_and_turkey

I like the subtle shades and the green makes the pink pop! Great job! <3
placebo_effect.

I think this palette is so beautiful! I love the way the soft, muted colors work together, and I love how the peach color (a giant hug) seems to float above the palette.
Lotos_Pond
I Just think it's beautiful! The colors work well together and I like the colors. I love the widths too, and the order the colors are placed.
oatmeal_porridge
it's one of my favourite colour schemes ever, only more muted so the choice is rather personal here.
i like the simplicity of it, it's difficult to restrain yourself to three colours only when you can choose 5.
Purple_Oil

The way the peach color lines the circles and the diamonds, and the full shades of purple... Really does look like oil!
Jazz_03

Found this wonderful palette in Uptimist profile!!
Wonderful work!!
take_care

I think there is some elegance in here.
another_fish

I think this palette is perfection -- the colors, even without the title -- put in mind of a koi swimming languidly in a pond without a care in the world.
An_Ocean_Floor
There were some real gems there, but for me the depth of this palette just took the win, it totally feels like you're deep underwater... Just wonderful!
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

ShiversTheNinja
ShiversTheNinja
14 hours ago
From what I can gather the Sphinx server has been down for over a month and the forums are inundated with spam. I want all my old patterns back but I can't even view my profile. What is going on? Was the site abandoned?
paulsky555
paulsky555
16 hours ago
Hot Service – Today New Update

Fullz SSN DOB DL USA
Fullz CA + SIN
Sell info fullz SSN + Dob + DL – Sell Info Fullz Dead UK USA

Telegram: Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
16 hours ago

Fullz SSN DOB DL USA
Fullz CA + SIN

paulsky555
paulsky555
16 hours ago

Fullz SSN DOB DL USA
Fullz CA + SIN

paulsky555
paulsky555
16 hours ago

Fullz SSN DOB DL USA
Fullz CA + SIN

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.