Symptoms of Inner Peace
• A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experience
• An unmistakable ability to enjoy the moment
• A loss of interest in judging other people
• A loss of interest in judging self
• A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others
• An inability to worry (this is a very serious symptom!)
• Frequent overwhelming episodes of appreciation
• Frequent acts of smiling
• An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than to make them happen
• An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
COLOURlovers™ is an international community of designers and artists of all kinds who visit the site to get color inspiration, ideas and feedback for both their professional and personal projects.