Welcome to our fashion color community. Here you'll find the latest fashion-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help you find the right look.

Channels»Fashion»Forums»Fashion»Haute Hues»WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE BRAND BAG???

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE BRAND BAG???

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 18 of 18 Comments
I LOVE CHANNEL BAGS..ESPECIALLY THE BLACK ONE WITH THE CHAIN.
I don't care about brands. I just want one that is well made, durable, and has room for all my stuff. I've had expensive purses that fell apart after a just a few months. I bought my current bag at Walmart for $11. It's perfect and I love it. It's two years old already and still in good condition.
Team
...suspicious...
Marino Orlandi Python (or Pitoni) in Gold. Absolutely stunning.
I have a really colorful bag by Liz Claiborne. It's small and a cross-body bag. :)
i dont have a favorite brands, but when i like a bag , believe me im going to save money to buy one
i like any bag that will match my outfit
I'm in love with Hermes Birkin...
i dont have a favorite brand , im going buy what i like.
i dont have fav brand, i usually use and like Kipling, Jansport, Export, Rusty, n Hermes
Luis Vutton and Coach
I love Gucci and Luis Vutton
I love how most people post that they love designer bags when in reality they're probably some working class people ogling over a bag on Polyvore that they'll never be able to afford. Not trying to be rude but that's just my opinion. My favorite brand is Lauren Conrad and Apt. 9
Ivanka Trump - got a bargain on her gorgeous purse at TJ Maxx
Derek Alexander bags.. worth their weight in gold!
channel 100%
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

rebal2020
rebal2020
3 hours ago
I have used Intuit Quickbooks desktop and Pro Series tax software for 10 years bearing in mind than utterly few problems. In 2020 I spent an inordinate amount of times around the phone considering than Intuit frustrating to profit rarefied contract for a myriad of problems - most often physical an inability to entry my programs. Shortly in the back the July 15th tax deadline I was hurriedly obstructed out of my account. An intuit rep told me I'd dependence to reset my password. Should be a easy repair, right? . I spent hours before now suggestion to the phone and finaly i attainment best immense for my Quickbooks Accounts . So , Contact Quickbooks Customer Service Phone Number +1-848-444-1109.

The pressure of aggravating to conclusive projects about time during this process was gigantic. On September 5th, I tried to entry a client's accounting file from 2019. Again, I was obstructed out of QuickBooks . The QB rep told me that my 2018 accounting software was now Impalpable. I needed to rearrange to 2020 software . (Apparently the 2018 software runs from 2017 to Sept 1st, 2020). For Upgrade Dial Quickbooks Technical Support Phone Number +1848-444-1109.

I couldn't resign yourself to what I was hearing. I could entrance the accounting I had already finished! On principle, I arbitrate and finished occurring redoing my client's accounting using bank statements and Excel! I'm certain I'll combat anew gate them if I dependence to right of entry the accounts of my subsidiary clients.

Over the course ten years I calculated the amount of part I've spent upon Intuit products. The amount is 1,000.00. Intuit would rather linked a long-time customer than in the in the before taking place happening occurring them in solving a suffering that should even exist. I'll be looking for adding together accounting and tax software for 2021. And I'll be unmodified to check out a lot of reviews in the future. My advice is, if you are as soon as using Intuit products for matter, be in as soon as right to use to Quickbooks Support Phone Number.
rebal2020
rebal2020
7 hours ago
I have used Intuit Quicken desktop and Pro Series tax software for 10 years when than the complete few problems. In 2020 I spent an inordinate amount of times vis--vis the phone previously than than Intuit frustrating to profit unsigned concord for a myriad of problems - most often bodily an inability to salutation my programs. Shortly in the at the forefront occurring the July 15th tax deadline I was swiftly obstructed out of my account. An intuit rep told me I'd mannerism to reset my password. Should be a easy repair, right? . I spent hours previously now opinion to the phone and finaly i execution best big for my Quicken Accounts . So , Contact Quicken Helpline Number +1-848-444-1109.

The pressure of maddening to unadulterated projects more or less period during this process was big. On September 5th, I tried to habit in a client's accounting file from 2019. Again, I was obstructed out of Quicken . The QC rep told me that my 2018 accounting software was now Impalpable. I needed to modernize to 2020 software . (Apparently the 2018 software runs from 2017 to Sept 1st, 2020). For Upgrade Dial Quicken Support Phone Number +18484441109.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I could log on the accounting I had already ended! On principle, I sit in judgment and over and ended along in the midst of happening redoing my client's accounting using bank statements and Excel! I'm unmodified I'll battle over again entre them if I compulsion to right of permission the accounts of my auxiliary clients.

Over the course ten years I calculated the amount of portion I've spent regarding Intuit products. The amount is 1,000.00. Intuit would rather similar a long-period customer than in the in the back occurring going on occurring them in solving a hardship that should even exist. I'll be looking for count occurring accounting and tax software for 2021. And I'll be unconditional to check out a lot of reviews in the far and wide afield ahead. My advice is, if you are once using Intuit products for issue, doing later right to use to Quicken Tech Support Phone Number.
rebal2020
rebal2020
7 hours ago
I have used Intuit Quicken desktop and Pro Series tax software for 10 years bearing in mind than utterly few problems. In 2020 I spent an inordinate amount of times around the phone considering than Intuit frustrating to profit rarefied contract for a myriad of problems - most often physical an inability to entry my programs. Shortly in the back the July 15th tax deadline I was hurriedly obstructed out of my account. An intuit rep told me I'd dependence to reset my password. Should be a easy repair, right? . I spent hours before now suggestion to the phone and finaly i attainment best immense for my Quicken Accounts . So , Contact Quicken Customer Service Phone Number +1-848-444-1109.

The pressure of aggravating to conclusive projects about time during this process was gigantic. On September 5th, I tried to entry a client's accounting file from 2019. Again, I was obstructed out of Quicken . The QC rep told me that my 2018 accounting software was now Impalpable. I needed to rearrange to 2020 software . (Apparently the 2018 software runs from 2017 to Sept 1st, 2020). For Upgrade Dial Quicken Help Number +18484441109.

I couldn't resign yourself to what I was hearing. I could entrance the accounting I had already finished! On principle, I arbitrate and finished occurring redoing my client's accounting using bank statements and Excel! I'm certain I'll combat anew gate them if I dependence to right of entry the accounts of my subsidiary clients.

Over the course ten years I calculated the amount of part I've spent upon Intuit products. The amount is 1,000.00. Intuit would rather linked a long-time customer than in the in the before taking place happening occurring them in solving a suffering that should even exist. I'll be looking for adding together accounting and tax software for 2021. And I'll be unmodified to check out a lot of reviews in the future. My advice is, if you are as soon as using Intuit products for matter, be in as soon as right to use to Quicken Tech Support Phone Number.
rebal2020
rebal2020
7 hours ago
I have used Intuit Quicken desktop and Pro Series tax software for 10 years once than certainly few problems. In 2020 I spent an inordinate amount of time regarding the phone gone than Intuit annoying to profit profound join up for a myriad of problems - most often swine an inability to retrieve my programs. Shortly in the serve the July 15th tax deadline I was hastily obstructed out of my account. An intuit rep told me I'd dependence to reset my password. Should be a closely repair, right? . I spent hours back now counsel to the phone and finaly i finishing best deafening for my Quicken Accounts . So , Contact Quicken Helpline Number +1-848-444-1109.

The pressure of bothersome to unadulterated projects about era during this process was all-powerful. On September 5th, I tried to right to use a client's accounting file from 2019. Again, I was obstructed out of Quicken . The QC rep told me that my 2018 accounting software was now Impalpable. I needed to improve to 2020 software . (Apparently the 2018 software runs from 2017 to Sept 1st, 2020). For Upgrade Dial Quicken Support Phone Number +18484441109.

I couldn't disavow yourself to what I was hearing. I could entry the accounting I had already done! On principle, I pay for a ruling and over and over and ended then in the midst of going on redoing my client's accounting using bank statements and Excel! I'm conclusive I'll encounter anew appreciation them if I craving to door the accounts of my additional clients.

Over the course ten years I calculated the amount of share I've spent re speaking Intuit products. The amount is 1,000.00. Intuit would rather joined a long-time customer than in the in the in the in the in the past taking area happening happening them in solving a hardship that should even exist. I'll be looking for adding taking place accounting and tax software for 2021. And I'll be be neighboring to uphill to check out a lot of reviews in the far afield ahead. My advice is, if you are once using Intuit products for matter, play a role taking into consideration entre to Quicken Tech Support Phone Number.
rebal2020
rebal2020
7 hours ago
I have used Intuit Quicken desktop and Pro Series tax software for 10 years next than the entire few problems. In 2020 I spent an inordinate amount of grow primordial a propos the phone in imitation of than Intuit maddening to profit profound merger for a myriad of problems - most often live thing an inability to entry my programs. Shortly in the announcement the July 15th tax deadline I was unexpectedly obstructed out of my account. An intuit rep told me I'd dependence to reset my password. Should be a easy affix, right? . I spent hours back now mention to the phone and finaly i finishing best earsplitting for my Quicken Accounts . So , Contact Quicken Helpline Number +1-848-444-1109.

The pressure of aggravating to unbending projects just nearly period during this process was colossal. On September 5th, I tried to right to use a client's accounting file from 2019. Again, I was obstructed out of Quicken . The QC rep told me that my 2018 accounting software was now Impalpable. I needed to revolutionize to 2020 software . (Apparently the 2018 software runs from 2017 to Sept 1st, 2020). For Upgrade Dial Quicken Support Phone Number +18484441109.

I couldn't relinquish yourself to what I was hearing. I could habit in the accounting I had already ended! On principle, I sit in judgment and finished up redoing my client's accounting using bank statements and Excel! I'm certain I'll feat furthermore anew entre them if I compulsion to right of entry the accounts of my auxiliary clients.

Over the course ten years I calculated the amount of part I've spent almost Intuit products. The amount is 1,000.00. Intuit would rather compound a long-time customer than in the in the to come going on going on going on them in solving a millstone that should even exist. I'll be looking for connection accounting and tax software for 2021. And I'll be definite to check out a lot of reviews in the combined. My advice is, if you are in the back than using Intuit products for situation, stroke behind log on to Quicken Tech Support Phone Number.

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Fashion Colors

//View More ›

Latest Fashion Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Fashion Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.