Welcome to our wedding color community. Here you'll find the latest wedding-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help guide your special day.

Channels»Wedding»Forums»Wedding»I Hue»How can I pin a palette to my Pinterest board?

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

How can I pin a palette to my Pinterest board?

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 3 of 3 Comments

eighteyed

Hi there! The easiest way is to pick the preview of the palette. On the right side of the palette page, look for a box that says Share this Palette, and you'll see a lot of options for different sizes. Pick Preview, and a small graphic will pop up. You can pin that. You might want to include the URL of your palette in the text box.

magentasecret

^ Great answer, eighteyed! Nice to see this is a caring community.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Luna Rosa
Luna Rosa
Posted 1 hour ago
Winter_Raspberry*
+
They_Sailed_The_Moon
=
Under_A_Winter_Moon
shahrizat77
shahrizat77
Posted 5 hours ago
D i t a *
(luccava)

THIS IS A 1LP PALETTE
sife
sife
Posted 6 hours ago
carriechez wrote:
I'm just wondering why I cannot become a sponsor in addition to not having access to the software? Paypal says there's a problem with the site's account?

I have the same problem. I try again sometime later.
zoieshanes
zoieshanes
Posted 9 hours ago
Worried about excess weight gain? Well, not now as there is vitalipo in the market that can keep you away from many colon and digestion issues as well. This amazing fat burner is the one that could keep you away from obesity in a natural way.

Get more info ==>> http://sexybodynow.yolasite.com/
M00nSlippers
M00nSlippers
Posted 11 hours ago
Yoga_Tidal_Pool
energetic_spring
Boutique
Melon-choly

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Wedding Colors

//View More ›