Some utility links for myself:
I have a tutorial thread in the message forums. Ask me or others questions about making templates.
Come check out the new RandomComboGame in the forum!
Too much fun going on at pourpre.com
Adding a Quick Link to my Block Blends!
Putting all my Palette Blends Here!
Special thanks to Nibelungen for the background image code!
Hi, I'm Edith. I enjoy making templates. Here are examples of my recent work below. I make my own vector elements, and do not import graphics from other sources. Rich colors sampled from antiquities, interesting blends, mixing colors for different effects, or for word poems, I experiment a lot. You'll often find me playing games in the forums. Hope you join in!
Some days it's hard to tear myself away from iOrnament, one of the greatest drawing apps ever ^_^
If only vector graphics were this easy!
Here is the template for my current page background:
A Recent Milestone, my 700th template for ColourLovers:
Template Gifts to My Followers, Thanks So Much for Your Support!
• Love to 2000 Followers: 2000 Vine Tendrils
• Love to 1500 Followers: 1500 Fantasy Fish
• Love to 1000 Followers: 1000 Square
• 500 Loves: 500 Shining Blooms
• 450 Loves: 450 Glints of Beauty
• 400 Loves: 400 Crazy Jewel Love
• 350 Loves: 350 Sparkles O Love*
• 300 Loves: Late Love to 300!
• 250 Loves: Garden Maze: 250 Gift
• 200 Loves: Love 200! Missed You
• 100 Loves: 100+Lovers at last!
• 75 Loves: Love to 75 Followers
I would appreciate it greatly if you would love any of my templates you have tried. It really bothers me that template designers aren't credited in the description box alongside the pattern palette. Your numerical ranking is the only compensation I receive beyond seeing your pretty patterns ^_^
Thank you so much for these template gifts ^_^
Please post whatever onto my page! I love your inspirations, oversize images, badge collections, preview tiles, everything, post away! Without your beautiful colors, Colourlovers is just a bland white page, like a big blank refrigerator door. I love your creativity, and if I were your Grandma, I'd want your pictures all over my refrigerator, so something fell off everytime I went for a pickle. Your badges are like a gorgeous stamp collection that I never have to worry about damaging. Your picture compositions are like first day covers! Plus I know that whatever you post here advertises your goodies to anyone in the message column, and if I can help you promote your creativity to the greater world of colour lovers, I'm there!
Worf and Glenna made me this fantastic Quilt! (linked to this pattern)
The Dead Contest Zone:
• My entries into the Gelaskins Hardcase Contest 2, led for a few days.
• Still proud of my entries into the GelaSkins Hardcase Design Contest (The First One)
• Here's where all my losing bookmarks live ^_^
• Losing Contest: Drift Studio Table Entries
• Graft Concepts Leverage Hardcase. Well, another contest down the tubes.... At least I ended up with all on page 1 and 2!