Welcome to our web color community. Here you'll find the latest web-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help guide your next web design project.

Channels»Web»Forums»Web»Pixel Perfect Colors»Vote4Color!

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Vote4Color!

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 2 of 2 Comments

mammasonica

You love color, we need your hel and you will go crazy for "Chapeau Pazzo"!
If you like it or share the same ideas, please vote us @
chartresenlumieres.com/fr/les-concours/concours-video-mapping
N5 CHAPEAU PAZZO • N5 CHAPEAU PAZZO • N5 CHAPEAU PAZZO
Tired of "all-the-same-videomapping" , we had enough of explosion, noise, special effect and cliché!!!!
We opted for a tra-digital approach to the animation, combined with the concept of "good old time theatre stage".
Bright colors and joyful character with a lysergic hint.
You love color, we need your hel and you will go crazy for "Chapeau Pazzo"!
If you like it or share the same ideas, please vote us @
http://chartresenlumieres.com/fr/les-concours/concours-video-mapping
N5 CHAPEAU PAZZO • N5 CHAPEAU PAZZO • N5 CHAPEAU PAZZO
Tired of "all-the-same-videomapping" , we had enough of explosion, noise, special effect and cliché!!!!
We opted for a tra-digital approach to the animation, combined with the concept of "good old time theatre stage".
Bright colors and joyful character with a lysergic hint.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

LaughingJacks
LaughingJacks
Posted 25 minutes ago
spring_citrus
+
King_of_Class_Clowns
=
Spring_Forward
color♥POP
color♥POP
Posted 38 minutes ago
It definitely is, and it's cool that the site's creators seem so open to tailoring it to our needs. Can't wait to see how it develops. I'm also encouraged to read what you had to say about the forthcoming anti-spam measures here. : )
eighteyed wrote:
It is great having free access to so many colors! I didn't slow down until I had quite a bit more than you do, lol. The greatest problem with colors on CB in my opinion is that because colors are not claimed during the palette making process, someone can come along and name all your palette colors beforehand, unless you name them yourself. That can be fun, or offensive, depending. I have tended lately to make palettes out of named colors mostly, or all my own, to compensate. It's different, for sure.
eighteyed
eighteyed
Posted 50 minutes ago
It is great having free access to so many colors! I didn't slow down until I had quite a bit more than you do, lol. The greatest problem with colors on CB in my opinion is that because colors are not claimed during the palette making process, someone can come along and name all your palette colors beforehand, unless you name them yourself. That can be fun, or offensive, depending. I have tended lately to make palettes out of named colors mostly, or all my own, to compensate. It's different, for sure.
color♥POP
color♥POP
Posted 1 hour ago
I feel a bit guilty now. I've been like a kid in a candy store on CB and have enjoyed being able to find and name colors that are more in the pastel range, which are the ones I tend to use most. After reading the above, I'll rein myself in and not get so carried away. Thank you all!
OrigamiMei
OrigamiMei
Posted 1 hour ago
I,.too, have heard that more spam prevention is coming, which is fantastic. I'm excited about that. Learning that CB has a limit to colors named is awesome, also. Thanks for sharing that information with us, Edith. :)

eighteyed wrote:
This place is not doomed even in the medium term, I have good reason to know. More anti-spam measures incoming, as well. People have been prophesying doom here for a long time, and have been lastingly wrong. Not saying riding out the spam has been easy, or not discouraging, however.

I have a lot of colors, and if anybody wants some, just let me know. I'll release most token named requested, except for a those few which appear in special palettes. I don't consider many palettes special, though.

As for colorbuffs, which is not a clone of CL, you are limited to 2000 colors and no more. After the first rush, color naming has slowed down quite a bit over there, because people are saving the remainder.

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Web Colors

//View More ›

Latest Web Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Web Patterns

//View More ›