Welcome to our web color community. Here you'll find the latest web-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help guide your next web design project.

Channels»Web»Forums»Web»Pixel Perfect Colors»Vote4Color!

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Vote4Color!

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 2 of 2 Comments

mammasonica

You love color, we need your hel and you will go crazy for "Chapeau Pazzo"!
If you like it or share the same ideas, please vote us @
chartresenlumieres.com/fr/les-concours/concours-video-mapping
N5 CHAPEAU PAZZO • N5 CHAPEAU PAZZO • N5 CHAPEAU PAZZO
Tired of "all-the-same-videomapping" , we had enough of explosion, noise, special effect and cliché!!!!
We opted for a tra-digital approach to the animation, combined with the concept of "good old time theatre stage".
Bright colors and joyful character with a lysergic hint.
You love color, we need your hel and you will go crazy for "Chapeau Pazzo"!
If you like it or share the same ideas, please vote us @
http://chartresenlumieres.com/fr/les-concours/concours-video-mapping
N5 CHAPEAU PAZZO • N5 CHAPEAU PAZZO • N5 CHAPEAU PAZZO
Tired of "all-the-same-videomapping" , we had enough of explosion, noise, special effect and cliché!!!!
We opted for a tra-digital approach to the animation, combined with the concept of "good old time theatre stage".
Bright colors and joyful character with a lysergic hint.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

SongBirdGirl3
SongBirdGirl3
Posted 2 hours ago
Storybook_Children
Next: Betrayed
Sesora79
Sesora79
Posted 4 hours ago
Very_Berry_Sad
Ocean_Morning
First_Crush
Wish_Upon_A_Star
Toxic_Waste
Sesora79
Sesora79
Posted 4 hours ago
Opal_Moon
Moon_River
Hurricat
Hurricat
Posted 4 hours ago
Little_Fish_*
+
Vintage
=
Vintage_Fish
SummerSolsticeGirl
SummerSolsticeGirl
Posted 7 hours ago
Yes, I know I can mute or unmute any topic/thread. But like I just explained to Muse, the only way to actually "follow" a topic is to comment on it because topics don't have a subscribe button.

It's all good, though. I am getting the notifications now so should there be any new posts, I won't miss them :)

However, I have so much catching up to do, that'll keep me busy for quite a long time ;)
eighteyed wrote:
What Muse said! Plus if you will look directly over your post at the line that says showing 121-123 of 123 comments, on the right side it says Mute or Unmute, depending on how you set it. That is your follow button ^_^
Not that you will have missed any comments, as I haven't posted a new tutorial in some months, lol! I should get right on that.

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Web Colors

//View More ›

Latest Web Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Web Patterns

//View More ›