Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Announcements»For those not able to add Pattern Templates...

For those not able to add Pattern Templates...

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 8 of 8 Comments
Team

PureForm

A glitch was causing Pattern Templates from Seamless be rejected. I have fixed the bug and just wanted everyone to know that it is indeed working again! :-)

ZUBEAJAY

why cant i upload my template to color lovers from seamless ? it only has 18 shapes so i didnt think that was too many, but ive tried repeatedly and it says error creating file and the picture it creats has only half of the design. please help ! i dont want to lose this one .

kimmyp

I don't get any error message, nothing, just doesn't work :-(

paintglass

MY NEW TEMPLATE WILL NOT UPLOAD TO CL. KEEP GETTING ERROR 2034
IS THIS THE RESULT OF THE SPAMMER/HACKERS???

PureForm wrote:
A glitch was causing Pattern Templates from Seamless be rejected. I have fixed the bug and just wanted everyone to know that it is indeed working again! :-)

InkyBagwell

Unable to save my template created in Seamless Lite. "Forbidden Request" - it seems the glitch needs fixing yet again.

InkyBagwell

here is the url for the "Forbidden Request" page that pops up when I try to save my seamless lite template.
http://web02.colourlovers.com/op/add/pattern-definition/GS6ep0UjVZQItSZGlNF84uLvZZNhOF8V

tracykat

I can't download seamless on my tablets and don't know why. HELP??

eighteyed

Tracy, Seamless was written before tablets were invented. It was never intended to be used on tablets. Even if you could download and install it, it would not be usable because of movement conflicts between touch sensors and item controls. Sorry! It's for desktop computer use only.
Also, Seamless is a Flash application, which is not usable on many tablets without extreme intervention.
You must be logged in to post a comment.