Welcome. Here you'll find the latest home and interior-design focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help guide your next interior design project.

Channels»Home»Forums»Home»Living in Color»Design And Colors For My Bedroom

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Design And Colors For My Bedroom

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 13 of 13 Comments
Guys, My Bedroom Is Painted In Two Colors (Green&Pink) Since I Was 11 Years Old. Now I'm 15 an I want to change it! i'm so tired Of These Two Colors, I'm Not a Baby anymore. Would You Guys Help Me?
I really like the pallet you have, Hope's Colour?
Hopes_Color.

If you haven't already painted your room, I say go with that one. I would have liked that when I was 15. I've been stuck with white walls since I was born :/
Yeah, that's nice :)
I like beige and dark red for a bedroom. Had that for year's and really loved it!
I had white walls, gray carpet and my bedspread and curtains had a lilac and gray floral pattern. It was really pretty. And not babyish
my advice is to give to your room some of the colors that we tend to name ''earth colors''.they give harmony,balance and the slightest illusion that when you enter your room you have to do with nature ;-)
Neutralize the Room is a perfect way to Grown-up a Room.
Young_Grown-up
Walls *3: artichoke
Accent Wall: skyscraper_blue_gray
Sheets, Carpet: skyscraper blue gray
Accent Wall & Bed: Shadow_Skyscrapers
* Metal 4post Bed or 4post pencil Bed: gray shadow
Quilt: spring_fern
Quilt:
Young_Rest
sophisticated_stripe" target="_blank">Color Palette
multiply the bright colors like purple for harmony
Shades of Blue and purple or eco colors shades of green could be good option
Love the color green.
Thanks everybody for the advice. I ended up going with White on the ceiling to cover up the blue clouds a previous owner had put up. Clouds are white right? lol. The walls are a creamy white , the floor is confederate gray. Curtains are gray with white, black, blueish gray and rust circles, So I'm going with Rust and white bedding. When I get the room completely done. I will post it.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

TnT_Terry
TnT_Terry
I would honestly like to know whose brilliant idea it was to try forcing a defunct program on people wishing to create patterns? I mean seriously, flash no longer exists, no support and Adobe demands people to uninstall due to damage that can be done to other programs and your PC. So why can I not make patterns without a flashplayer popup saying I can't because I don't have it installed?
ShiversTheNinja
ShiversTheNinja
23 hours ago
From what I can gather the Sphinx server has been down for over a month and the forums are inundated with spam. I want all my old patterns back but I can't even view my profile. What is going on? Was the site abandoned?
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
Hot Service – Today New Update

Fullz SSN DOB DL USA
Fullz CA + SIN
Sell info fullz SSN + Dob + DL – Sell Info Fullz Dead UK USA

Telegram: Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago

Fullz SSN DOB DL USA
Fullz CA + SIN

paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago

Fullz SSN DOB DL USA
Fullz CA + SIN

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Home Colors

//View More ›

Latest Home Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Home Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.