Welcome. Here you'll find the latest home and interior-design focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help guide your next interior design project.

Channels»Home»Forums»Home»Living in Color»Design And Colors For My Bedroom

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Design And Colors For My Bedroom

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 13 of 13 Comments

YulyD_anieLa

Guys, My Bedroom Is Painted In Two Colors (Green&Pink) Since I Was 11 Years Old. Now I'm 15 an I want to change it! i'm so tired Of These Two Colors, I'm Not a Baby anymore. Would You Guys Help Me?

Ceres.

I really like the pallet you have, Hope's Colour?
Hopes_Color.

If you haven't already painted your room, I say go with that one. I would have liked that when I was 15. I've been stuck with white walls since I was born :/

Kanikuly

Yeah, that's nice :)
I like beige and dark red for a bedroom. Had that for year's and really loved it!

Indiemom6

I had white walls, gray carpet and my bedspread and curtains had a lilac and gray floral pattern. It was really pretty. And not babyish

jolenescor

my advice is to give to your room some of the colors that we tend to name ''earth colors''.they give harmony,balance and the slightest illusion that when you enter your room you have to do with nature ;-)

riamarias

Neutralize the Room is a perfect way to Grown-up a Room.
Young_Grown-up
Walls *3: artichoke
Accent Wall: skyscraper_blue_gray
Sheets, Carpet: skyscraper blue gray
Accent Wall & Bed: Shadow_Skyscrapers
* Metal 4post Bed or 4post pencil Bed: gray shadow
Quilt: spring_fern
Quilt:
Young_Rest

lifecolormusic

sophisticated_stripe" target="_blank">Color Palette

angelagigih

multiply the bright colors like purple for harmony

Cheryltoo!

Hi! Check out www.HowToWithLindaLu.com, a website to help tweens and teens learn about color, space planning, fabrics, lighting, and accessories so they can decorate their rooms!

AhuraFarouk

Shades of Blue and purple or eco colors shades of green could be good option

anniebeth

Love the color green.

deianamay

my advice is to give to your room some of the colors that we tend to name ''earth colors''.they give harmony,balance and the slightest illusion that when you enter your room you have to do with nature ;-)

Nice point by Jolene! :) Earth colors are fun to experiment with.

For your age, I guess something like a peachy color would be suitable. It is best to match your walls with your bedding for it adds style and elegance. My wall is actually white with some wallpaper and matched with a navy bedding .

Indiemom6

Thanks everybody for the advice. I ended up going with White on the ceiling to cover up the blue clouds a previous owner had put up. Clouds are white right? lol. The walls are a creamy white , the floor is confederate gray. Curtains are gray with white, black, blueish gray and rust circles, So I'm going with Rust and white bedding. When I get the room completely done. I will post it.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Home Colors

//View More ›

Latest Home Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Home Patterns

//View More ›