Welcome to our wedding color community. Here you'll find the latest wedding-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help guide your special day.

Channels»Wedding»Forums»Wedding»I Hue»candy colors

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

candy colors

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 12 of 12 Comments
hi.. my fiance and I decided that the color motif of our wedding is lime green and turquoise blue accentuated by hot pink. I'm having a hard time looking for ideas for my inspiration board since my colors isn't mixed together. it's either green and pink, blue and pink or all three with black or brown. please give me any ideas or photo inspiration where all of them are present? any help will be appreciated.
Team
I'll have to look more into that. It looks like Aetila gave you a lot of good things to go from. Maybe I will do this for my next Wedding Blog Post here on ColourLovers :)

When is your wedding? What time of year and whereabouts?

kheidedios wrote:
hi.. my fiance and I decided that the color motif of our wedding is lime green and turquoise blue accentuated by hot pink. I'm having a hard time looking for ideas for my inspiration board since my colors isn't mixed together. it's either green and pink, blue and pink or all three with black or brown. please give me any ideas or photo inspiration where all of them are present? any help will be appreciated.
kheidedios wrote:

Just thought I'd palette the main colors for you.
Candy-Colored_Bliss
Pattern by Colorpie:
Candy-Colored_Bliss

Bliss

Happy planning!
hope this helps! :)

this is one i made just now:

marvelous_flight*

and this is one i made a while ago; it's actually part of a candy
palette series i made a while back. seeing that the thread is
titled 'candy colors', i thought this would also be fitting:

carnival_of_skittles

it looked much better with the widths, but
they were lost with the revamp.

hopefully you can find more inspiration. :)
have fun and good luck on your search!

maria.
nice look
Candy_Wedding

Here's a palette I created for you! :)
The color compostie is very nice looking
that's truly beautiful! Go for it!
That is a hard palette to put together! I would say that I honestly think those are too bright, and if you're going to use a bright color, you should only stick to one and not two or three.
Nice !!!
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Skiffy
Skiffy
So... is this site failing? There's so many things "the sphinx server has broken" Or is all this just "normal"?
paulsky555
paulsky555
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
CVV - FULLZ INFO - DL PHOTO - FULLZ DEAD
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
Telegram: @Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
paulsky555
paulsky555
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
paulsky555
paulsky555
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Wedding Colors

//View More ›

Latest Wedding Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Wedding Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.