Welcome to our print color community. Here you'll find the latest print-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help guide your next print design project.

Channels»Print»Forums»Print»A CMYK World»9 colors ?

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

9 colors ?

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Comments
Hello there,
I'm not an expert in color theory, and i'm bumping into something here... I see that the palettes here consist of 5 colors. When I'm trying to get a range of matching colors wich aren't too close (?) i always get stuck at max. 7.. But for this project I need 9... Anyone has thoughts about this? Workflows how to get a 9 color palette that still makes sense? I hope I'm not talking gibberish here ;)
thanx
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

fajoco6461
fajoco6461
1 day ago
QuickBooks Customer Service Number +1(800)969-1603 in the event that you're on a decent spending plan, yet anyway need a web accounting application that offers twofold get admission to accounting capacity, Accounting with the resource of the use of Wave may be straightforwardly for you.

Accounting with the resource of the usage of Wave is a cloud-based absolutely application that is free. In fact, Wave is a free QuickBooks Support believability.

Accounting with the resource of the usage of Wave is first rate best for advisors and sole proprietors, pretty obviously giving the total of the accounting capacities that you necessity for your little mechanical association, which fuses twofold get admission to accounting, benefits, purchases, banking, and astonishing uncovering.

Accounting with the resource of the usage of Wave offers custom receipt introduction and sensational ally supervise limit. The application is better best to individuals that offer organizations rather than things, while you recall that Accounting with the resource of the usage of Wave does now not, now offer stock after or direct limit.

Follow our guide if you have to fix the issues which exemplify QuickBooks Error 3371.
howla
howla
4 days ago
Autumn_Blue_MistColor by COLOURlovers

ֆʏռɖʀօʍɛ ɢʀǟʏ
ɢʀǟʏ ʍɨֆȶ
ʍɨֆȶɛɖ ֆӄʏ
ֆӄʏ ʄօʀ ֆɛքȶɛʍɮɛʀ
ֆɛքȶɛʍɮɛʀ ɮʟʊɛ

ռɛӼȶ: ɮʟʊɛ
howla
howla
1 week ago
v୧ry_sn⍺ppyColor by COLOURlovers

Next: Promised
howla
howla
1 week ago
Uniform_ArrangementColor by COLOURlovers

Next: Voracious
amorremanet
amorremanet
1 week ago
tiny_bubblesColor by COLOURlovers

Next: v୧ry sn⍺ppy

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Print Colors

//View More ›

Latest Print Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Print Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.