Welcome to our print color community. Here you'll find the latest print-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help guide your next print design project.

Channels»Print»Forums»Print»A CMYK World»Public apologies from Photoshop Roadmap

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Public apologies from Photoshop Roadmap

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 4 of 4 Comments
EDIT: The contents of this post have been removed because it was intended to be directed to the ColourLovers Community. It has become to my attention that this information, along with some personal data has been exposed to the general public, so I decided to delete it.
If there is a way to keep the apologies private, I will repost the deleted message.

Enrique Flouret
Ok, sooo....let me get this straight...
A supposed professional who has been running their website for 13 years "forgets" to check licensing information before packaging other people's patterns and giving permission to use said patterns for commercial purposes? And without even acknowledging the people who did create the patterns?
On 50 patterns? I am sorry, but I agree with Mei. One or two, okay... 50 patterns. No.
Not only did you misrepresent yourself, and your website, you asked for credit on other peoples work and had the nerve to ask for a donation to download the stolen patterns.

In most places that is fraud and stealing. Taking something that doesn't belong to you, and packaging it in a pretty package for donations? Still stealing.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
Good Seller Today and Update
Cashapp transfer
Fullz info ssn dob dl Fresh UPDATE
Sell bulk info ssn dob usa all country
Sell DL photo scan ( front+back+ssn)
Telegram: Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
Cashapp transfer
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
Cashapp transfer
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
Cashapp transfer
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
Cashapp transfer

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Print Colors

//View More ›

Latest Print Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Print Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.