Welcome to our print color community. Here you'll find the latest print-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help guide your next print design project.

Channels»Print»Forums»Print»A CMYK World»Are all your CL prints being designed on Seamless Lite alone !

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Are all your CL prints being designed on Seamless Lite alone !

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Comments
Hello,

I'm new to this site and have been amazed by the beautiful print designs on here, I took a look at the Seamless Lite programme and can't quite believe that all this work has been created using that alone!! Are people using the Seamless studio instead is it worth getting ? How does it compare to Design and repeat in the Fashion studio suite? Are people using Illustrator etc
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

fairyninjacm
fairyninjacm
1 day ago
Spice_is_NiceColor by COLOURlovers
Next: What’s In a Name?
Trixxie
Trixxie
2 days ago
Air_Chilled

Next: Spice Is Nice
howla
howla
2 days ago
Dappled_LightColor by COLOURlovers

Next: Air Chilled
angel miri
angel miri
3 days ago
Just lost two patterns because the filter was tripped on the words 'shiny' and 'shine' which are not swear words so why?

The first pattern was a really good one as well so I'm upset that I lost it. On my brief visits back to the site this keeps happening. When good patterns or shades are a matter of luck as they so often are, and as I don't note down the exact hex code good colours and patterns are like quicksilver they are lost in an eyeblink

It's really unfair to lose good colours and patterns like this. And the filter trips on words that are perfectly innocent as well! Guess I'm leaving the site again
angel miri
angel miri
3 days ago
Because the swear filter doesn't like the words 'shine' or 'shint' which are not swear words when last I looked. The first pattern that had the word 'shine' in the title was a really good one as well and I'm seriously bummed that I lost it

IF you trip the swear filter you lose the pattern, this is really unfair! You hit the back button and it takes you back to the monochrome pattern page. This isn't the first time I've had this problem on my brief visits back to the site.

Guess I'm going to disappear again. We should not be losing good work like this. And why does the swear filter catch words that aren't even swears? Bizarre.

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Print Colors

//View More ›

Latest Print Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Print Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.