• Just call me angel of the morn nah just kidding.. just call me pyxxi or bette - as most do.
• I'm an aspiring book shop owner, reader, writer, photographer, and graphic designer. Don't own the book shop yet, but I plan to one day.
• I tend to talk way to much online, which is weird because in real life I don't talk at all... I have social anxiety and a speech problem so it's hard for me to speak to people face to face. Sorry if I am overwhelming in any way.
• I have two deviant arts one is for digital art the other is my photography. (for some reason the links wouldn't work up there^)
• I always wear odd socks. Or if I am lounging around the house, it's always one sock on and the other barefooted.
• I currently have Blue (and Pink) hair, but plan on going Purple and Orange eventually.
• I have 6 tattoos (including a half sleeve) all together and plan on getting a lot more.
• A girl gamer who loves Dragon Age, Tombi and Little Big Adventure (2) the most.
• I collect ‘fan’ merchandise from Disney to Labyrinth (the film), Poison Bottles, Steampunk/Victorian-esque and anything ‘odd’.
• I love art, especially anything by Salvador Dali, Anne Stokes, Mab Graves or Jasmine Toad.
• Film fanatic, I’d watch anything once. Disney films aside my favourite films are Labyrinth, Blazing Saddles & Monty Python (Holy Grail).
• I listen to practically any music, as you can probably tell from the moment you came on my page.
• Most of my palette names were inspired either by song lyrics or songs that I was listening to at the time of making that palette... otherwise the titles just come from that weird corner in my mind... no one goes there, it's a dull place to be.
• I’m a book lover and collector – from classics to young adult, I’ll give it a try and even create book covers as a hobby.
• I know basic – advance code and have made a few websites in the past, so if you are ever stuck or need help just let me know and I’ll try and help you.
• Even though I am Welsh, I don’t talk fluently in it without help from a translator. I know basics but that’s about it.
• So yeah… oh and thank you for everything (loves, faves, follows etc) I appreciate every one, even if I do forget to thank you, and if you want to know anything just ask :D
• For some reason my previous coding stopped working so thanks to Nibelungen for providing a simple background code that did decide to work
T H A N K Y O U !
COLOURlovers™ is an international community of designers and artists of all kinds who visit the site to get color inspiration, ideas and feedback for both their professional and personal projects.