Join This Group

Interpretation Fun

Created Apr 6, 2010

Interpretation Fun

6,956

Colors

44,309

Palettes

55,519

Patterns

148

Conversations

1,822

Lovers

Home of:
IFRC : The daily Random Color Game
IF-word: ~weekly Inspiration Word/theme
P2P - Linking Patterns To Photos/Pictures
and more...
also to share Colour tools, colour resource, tips... (There's also a list of CL tools)

DO NOT SUBMIT ANYTHING RANDOMLY! PLEASE!! SEE THE GUIDELINES-INDEX

keywords: Inspiration, Interpretation,Challenges,game,fun,test,Linking Stuff,Experiments,Bits & Odds..

IF WORD SUGGESTIONS

Showing 241 - 260 of 499 Comments
I have some great suggestions! Michael Jackson, Jackie Kennedy Onassis, Marilyn Monroe (or silver screen hotties) the 50s, cars, vera bradley bags.
vintage posters and ads sounds good to me.
Manga & Japanese anime
My_Neighbor_Totoro
sundancer wrote:
I have some great suggestions! Michael Jackson, Jackie Kennedy Onassis, Marilyn Monroe (or silver screen hotties) the 50s, cars, vera bradley bags.


I think Michael Jackson can go under music
Marilyn Monroe under movies
vera bradley bags ... fashion?

but seems that more precise word are preferred?
we could do a 'old movies' , disco music...

Jackie Kennedy Onassis ??

I like cars!! - or it could be "old cars"

we had 80's, so we sure can have 50's.
As more precision seems to be wanted - we could do 'Vintage ads/posters'
and later a more modern... 'ads after the 70-80s?'

sundancer wrote:
vintage posters and ads sounds good to me.
svartedauden wrote:
socks / thighs / gloves XD

LOL! YES!!!
New IF word tomorrow - I think advertisement has been mentioned by many

Is it better to do a vintage ads and a 'modern ads'
or just general advertisements?
There are so many ads that you could easily split them up.
Bluesinger wrote:
There are so many ads that you could easily split them up.

true.. but how would you split them up?

movie had many movie posters.. music, CD jackets
ycc2106 wrote:
New IF word tomorrow - I think advertisement has been mentioned by many

Is it better to do a vintage ads and a 'modern ads'
or just general advertisements?


Vintage Ads 1900s - 40s
Hearts
Made Up Names
Sun (Sun or Sunrise/Sunset)
Emotions (Love, Sadness, Happiness)
medieval
mask
the senses
costume design
fashion illustration
travel posters
landscape
countrylife
medieval *.*

Group Members