Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»New Feature Requests»API Request - brightness range

API Request - brightness range

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 6 of 6 Comments
Been tinkering with the API and the hueOption parameter on palette requests. It'd be great to have a similar parameter for brightness range. Maybe a 0-10?

I'm curious about how you're getting the hue value for palettes. Are you averaging all of the hues of each color in the palette? It's nifty :)
I wish I knew about this. It sounds fascinating. Whatever you are asking for, I'm game too.
There's documentation here along with some code samples near the bottom if you'd like to give it a play :)
I'm not a programmer. But I will look at this anyhow. It's something I'd love to learn more about. Thank you!

While thinking about this I decided it would be uber cool if we could create our own patterns in illustrator, using the correct gray scales... import them into the color tools and then publish our own work. A brainstorm...
Team
colorpie wrote:
While thinking about this I decided it would be uber cool if we could create our own patterns in illustrator, using the correct gray scales...

Come back next week... we'll have something to show you :)
colourlovers.pattern.image_url return a url of png image. But that url isn't working. Error it shows is below:
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
can you guide, how to get the pattern image.
You must be logged in to post a comment.