Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»Font is too tiny to read

Font is too tiny to read

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 5 of 5 Comments
I am using Win 7, Pale Moon 25.
Today, Aug 4, 2015 the fonts are so small that I can hardly read anything. No other site is affected but yours. I had to go into my Windows settings and pick 125% for displaying the desktop so I can read the page and controls.
Now my computer looks like an old 286 and my desktop is not right, just to be able to read the page.
What happened?
You might have accidentally zoomed out on your browser... try hitting CTRL and + on your keyboard to zoom in on just this site.
No, I have looked at many other sites without changing any of the settings on my browser, and all are OK except this one. The font is like 5 point size and I am mostly guessing what it says. Thanks for the suggestion tho.
Thanks. It worked!!! Have no idea what changed it.
Glad it worked. Sometimes I hit the keys to zoom out by accident. :)
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Skiffy
Skiffy
12 minutes ago
So... is this site failing? There's so many things "the sphinx server has broken" Or is all this just "normal"?
paulsky555
paulsky555
2 hours ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
CVV - FULLZ INFO - DL PHOTO - FULLZ DEAD
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
Telegram: @Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
2 hours ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
paulsky555
paulsky555
2 hours ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
paulsky555
paulsky555
2 hours ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.