Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»Drawing A Blank

Drawing A Blank

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 7 of 7 Comments
Is anyone else having trouble viewing new patterns and templates or is it just my computer/browser? I'm using google chrome on a mac and they're just coming up blank.
Hi Luna♥
For the past 3 or more hours patterns and templates are not displaying, I am using Windows 7 and FF29.0.1, I also tried Chrome and same problem, other colourlovers aiswaryabr0 & Em42 have confirmed in comments that they are having the same issue.
I am unable to view any patterns or templates on any pages created in that time :-(
I have received loves for my patterns that I cannot see! LOL
(so not a universal issue?)
I have cleared my cache, restarted my computer, performed scans, logged out & back in,refreshed, ......... waited patiently, and then saw your post!
Would love some help to get our patterns back!!!
Thanks for the feedback Ginny, at least now I know it's not just me:) I suppose we just have to be patient while the colour pixies work their magic.
I was wondering why I couldn't see some of your new patterns, Ginny! so sorry you are having this issue and I hope it gets cleared up soon.
ginnysister wrote:
Hi Luna♥
For the past 3 or more hours patterns and templates are not displaying, I am using Windows 7 and FF29.0.1, I also tried Chrome and same problem, other colourlovers aiswaryabr0 & Em42 have confirmed in comments that they are having the same issue.
I am unable to view any patterns or templates on any pages created in that time :-(
I have received loves for my patterns that I cannot see! LOL
(so not a universal issue?)
I have cleared my cache, restarted my computer, performed scans, logged out & back in,refreshed, ......... waited patiently, and then saw your post!
Would love some help to get our patterns back!!!
I have been experiencing this issue too. I did all the steps ginnysister did and also tried using Internet Explorer. I normally use Chrome.... It seems to just be affecting the finished patterns. When I go to Browse and select Patterns, the patterns created in about the last 5 hours are blank. I am not able to see anyone's and they are blank on my phone app 'Pattrn" too.
Thanks Kim, no sweat, I'm happy, thanks to the Queen's Birthday long weekend (Monday) ....... (even though her majesty's (Queen Elizabeth II) actual birthday is 21st April) ..... we're a weird mob us Aussies ಠ_ಠ
Thanks Luna for creating this "bug" alert!
Have a great weekend ladies♥♥
I, too, am having the very same issue! Everything was normal until I posted a new pattern about 9 hours ago. I can see my palette with no problems, it's the pattern that "vanished." I'm relieved on one hand, knowing it's not just me - on the other hand, I don't know what's wrong or how/when it will be fixed. Thanks SO much, Luna, for bringing this up - I was much more alarmed until I realized this problem is happening to others, so at least I'm in good company! Hope it will be fixed soon!! Have a wonderful weekend, my friends! ♥♥♥
You must be logged in to post a comment.