Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»Problem With Renewing Sponsorship

Problem With Renewing Sponsorship

Create New Topic
Showing 21 - 29 of 29 Comments
kalindy wrote:
I renewed my sponsorship on June 8th and got confirmation of my payment. My sponsorship anniversary date is June 23, and that's the date my status went back to non-sponsored. I reported it to CL, no response at all. A few days later, reported it to Creative Market (where the payment actually went), and at least I got an auto-response right away, although nothing since. I'm really annoyed that I can't have my profile page display the way I want it to.
Send a love note to Pureform. He will be able to help you, and "should" get back to you, in a timely fashion. I went through this, too, in October. Best of luck!
I have a similar problem. thank you for the suggestion kalindy!
MuseOfMusic wrote:
kalindy wrote:
I renewed my sponsorship on June 8th and got confirmation of my payment. My sponsorship anniversary date is June 23, and that's the date my status went back to non-sponsored. I reported it to CL, no response at all. A few days later, reported it to Creative Market (where the payment actually went), and at least I got an auto-response right away, although nothing since. I'm really annoyed that I can't have my profile page display the way I want it to.
Send a love note to Pureform. He will be able to help you, and "should" get back to you, in a timely fashion. I went through this, too, in October. Best of luck!
MuseOfMusic wrote:
kalindy wrote:

Thank you, MuseofMusic, I will try that.
k : )
elibby wrote:
I have a similar problem. thank you for the suggestion kalindy!
MuseOfMusic wrote:
kalindy wrote:

Hi, elibby,
The suggestion is actually from MuseOf Music. I hope we both try it and have success!
k : )
No problem, Ladies. Good Luck.
MuseOfMusic wrote:

I'm extremely happy to report that I did write to Pureform, and my sponsorship status has been fixed!!
: )
kalindy wrote:
MuseOfMusic wrote:

I'm extremely happy to report that I did write to Pureform, and my sponsorship status has been fixed!!
: )
I'm so glad! Chris usually gets back to us, quicker than other admins on here. :)
Thanks for the suggestion. Jesse. I'm having the same problem with renewing sponsorship, and I've also stopped receiving any notifications in-site or by email without having changed anything. :-/
Architela wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion. Jesse. I'm having the same problem with renewing sponsorship, and I've also stopped receiving any notifications in-site or by email without having changed anything. :-/
You're welcome, Nancy. I tell everyone to contact Chris. He's the man to go to. Unfortunately though, some still decide to complain about it, here. lol.... I hope you get things straightened out.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
CVV - FULLZ INFO - DL PHOTO - FULLZ DEAD
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
Telegram: @Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
paulsky555
paulsky555
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
paulsky555
paulsky555
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
You need fullz to register Create driver accounts spark driver, Contact me now

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.