Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»Being told my IE 10 browser is not adequate....

Being told my IE 10 browser is not adequate....

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 8 of 8 Comments
I have Internet Explorer 10 and windows XP. I tried to colour a pattern today, and was told my browser was incompatible - that I'd need IE 7 or later (at least I assume that is what "IE7 +" means).

Since I HAVE a later version than IE7, I am confused. What's going on?

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks,
Violet
Actually, I think I have windows 7 or vista -- Does this matter?
Until the developers are able to fix CL to recognize IE10, you can use compatibility mode. In IE10 address bar, there is an icon that looks like a broken sheet of paper. Just click it when you are on the palette creation page, and voila.

(*disclaimer: I confirmed that the palette creator showed up, but did not test functionality.)
Awesome! Thank you soo much!

Violet
violet, it happened the same to me.
:(
all of a sudden, i cant play in the usual way, and im using mozilla, but thats awful.
Interesting.. I just switched TO Mozilla (IE kept crashing) and now I can colour just fine. Computers, eh? fickle creatures...
I posted this same question on another forum, but found the answer here. Tried it and it works! Thanks much
Stella
Glad my question (and the awesome answer) helped you out!
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
23 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
You need fullz to register Create driver accounts spark driver, Contact me now
Telegram: @Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
23 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
paulsky555
paulsky555
23 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.