Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.
The guide states:
"From time to time, Twitter's API has trouble accepting background images from us. The best solution we see as of now is to try again in a few minutes, or possibly to clear your cookies and cache."
Or .... if one doesn't enjoy bashing one's head into a brick wall, one could do this:
1. Go into Themeleon.
2. Choose one's theme as if everything worked,
but then ..
3. When one sees the preview page, showing one how one's page on Twitter will supposedly look with the new background, right click on the background, and choose "save background as"
4. In Twitter, click on the little gear in the upper right hand corner of the screen and select "settings" from the drop down menu.
5. Click on the button marked "design"
6. Where you see the words "customize your own", click on "change background" and then upload what you just downloaded from Themeleon.
I hope I didn't overexplain this, but I thought that nellAAruAl had already had frustration enough, and so I didn't want to leave anything unclear. What I described is what I did a few hours ago, and it worked.
Posted in __PRIMARY-CHANNELS, _OTHER-CHANNELS, Art, Articles, CHANNEL-DIGITAL-ART, Color Theory, ColorSchemer Touch, COLOURlover Features, OTHER-DIGITAL-ART
Posted in __PRIMARY-CHANNELS, _OTHER-CHANNELS, CHANNEL-DIGITAL-ART, OTHER-DIGITAL-ART
Posted in __PRIMARY-CHANNELS, CHANNEL-DIGITAL-ART, Color Theory, ColorSchemer Touch, OTHER-DIGITAL-ART, Fashion, Print, Trends
COLOURlovers™ is an international community of designers and artists of all kinds who visit the site to get color inspiration, ideas and feedback for both their professional and personal projects.