Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»the themeleon background doesn't work on twitter

the themeleon background doesn't work on twitter

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 10 of 10 Comments
Hello everybody ,
first i'm french so exuse me if my english is not correct , i'll try to do my best . i have a problem with themeleon's background when i want to publish it on my twitter page . the layout is ok but i can't see the backgound . someone could help me please ? thank you !
Lza
I'm looking for same answer; how to link these patterns to Twitter
I am having the same problem! What is the point of this if I can't use it for my twitter page?
Me too!
Me too...are there any mods out there?
I think you'll probably have to contact Twitter because the problem is most likely on their end. ^_^
A couple weeks ago I used to see some sort of 'apply' button, which would then make the background appear properly on twitter. Now I am just seeing the 'save profile' option, which doesn't apply it to the twitter, but rather saves the profile and ports me back to the unchanged profile page. I find it odd that two weeks ago I could change the twitter background easily, then on returning today it all fails.
Same Here!
Having the same problem.....

Has this really not been resolved? In this many...um...years?
This has been going on for five years. Is there any point me trying to save this background, have been trying for hours?
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
34 minutes ago
New Update Info Fullz 2024 Social Security Number ( SSN ) Driver License ( DL ), Scan Scan front and back DL SSN
Fullz info SSN DOB DL with hight Credit Score
New Method 2024 for withdraw Money, Make Money
Sell info fullz SSN + Dob + DL – Sell Info Fullz Dead UK USA- Sell Cvv
Sell Info Fullz Company USA Uk Ca Fresh 2024
Telegram: Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
35 minutes ago
New Update Info Fullz 2024 Social Security Number ( SSN ) Driver License ( DL ), Scan Scan front and back DL SSN
paulsky555
paulsky555
35 minutes ago
paulsky555
paulsky555
36 minutes ago
paulsky555
paulsky555
15 hours ago
UPDATE Bulk Fullz info USA-UK-CA-GER
Best Money Transfer Cashapp-Paypal

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.