Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»Seamless Studio won't upload - again

Seamless Studio won't upload - again

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 19 of 19 Comments
Any news from admins, mods or anybody when we can expect to be able to upload templates again? I have been getting an error message for several weeks now.
Still no change.
I would love to upload new templates for people to color If someone could be bothered to look at the issues Seamless Studio is having.
エߴ ժ ꙆօᏤ୧ ʈօ ʊρꙆօ⍺ժ ʈ୧നρꙆ⍺ʈ୧ડ ʈօօ܂ Ɍ୧ǫʊὶᴦ୧ડ ⍺ ƙὶηժ⍺ ᏣօനρꙆ୧⛌ നὶ⛌ օ⨏ Ꮳᴦ୧⍺ʈὶᏤὶʈყ⸒ ρᴦօъꙆ୧ന ડօꙆᏤὶηՑ⸒ ⍺ηժ ʈᴦὶ⍺Ꙇ & ୧ᴦᴦօᴦ ʈᏂ⍺ʈ ρʊʈડ നყ ωᏂօꙆ୧ ъᴦ⍺ὶη ʈօ ʊડ୧܂ ƝօωᏂ୧ᴦ୧ ʈօ ρʊʈ ʈᏂ⍺ʈ ୧η୧ᴦՑყ ηօω ડὶηᏣ୧ ყ୧⍺ᴦડ ⍺Ցօ⸒ օη നყ Ꮳօനρʊʈ୧ᴦ ⍺ηყω⍺ყ⸒ ʈᏂ୧ ъʊʈʈօη ʈօ ρᴦ୧ડડ ʈօ ʊρꙆօ⍺ժ ⟮ന⍺ყъ୧ ʈᏂ୧ ωᏂօꙆ୧ ρ⍺Ց୧܂܂܂ॽ Ꮳ⍺ηߴʈ ᴦ୧ന୧നъ୧ᴦ❳ ǰʊડʈ ρօօ⨏ ժὶડ⍺ρρ୧⍺ᴦ୧ժ܂

ℇᏤ୧η ὶ⨏ エ Ꮳ⍺η η୧Ꮴ୧ᴦ ժօ ὶʈ ⍺Ց⍺ὶη⸒ ὶʈ ωօʊꙆժ ъ୧ Ցᴦ୧⍺ʈ ʈօ ડ୧୧ ყօʊᴦડ ⍺Ց⍺ὶη܂
I'm "tearfully" beyond help on this subject....):
Good luck to you both.
the language censor on this site is breaking my brain
Has noone in charge...
...noticed there have not been...
... any new templates uploaded...
... for over three months now?...
...Please fix Seamless Studio already!
It's been over four months now!
ᑌᑎᖴOᖇTᑌᑎᗩTEᒪY I ᗪOᑎ'T TᕼIᑎK ᑎEᗯ OᗯᑎEᖇᔕ ᑕᗩᖇE. I ᕼᗩᐯE ᗩ ᖴEEᒪIᑎG TᕼIᔕ ᔕITE ᑭᑌᖇᑕᕼᗩᔕE ᗯᗩᔕ ᗷᑌᑎᗪᒪEᗪ IᑎTO ᗷᑌYIᑎG OTᕼEᖇ ᗪOᗰᗩIᑎᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ TᕼEY ᒍᑌᔕT ᑌᔕE IT TO ᗩᑌTOᗰᗩTIᑕᗩᒪᒪY ᑭOᔕT ᗷᒪOG ᑌᑭᗪᗩTEᔕ ᖴOᖇ TᕼEᗰᔕEᒪᐯEᔕ ᗩᔕ ᔕOᗰE ᗩᒪGOᖇITᕼᗰ ᗷOOᔕTEᖇ. :(
Any updates on this?
nope.
I still try uploading a new template every couple of weeks, it still doesn't work.
creed wrote:
Any updates on this?
YersiniaP wrote:
nope.
I still try uploading a new template every couple of weeks, it still doesn't work.
creed wrote:
Any updates on this?

Thanks.. They just told me that the site doesn't support seamless studio anymore.
creed wrote:

Thanks.. They just told me that the site doesn't support seamless studio anymore.

Who told you that?
YersiniaP wrote:
creed wrote:

Who told you that?

I tried the contact us link at the bottom of screen. First the support team said they would escalate the matter with the developers. Then they followed up with our dedicated department informed us that we dont support seamless studio anymore.
Ah, fair enough. I didn't think site support ever replied, or even existed. They certainly never reacted when I tried contacting them in the past.

I wonder though what the utlimate plan for this site is.
The two means of creating new templates don't work any more, one because Flash ceased to exist, the other because they are just not supoorting it any more, and yet they do not provide the site with a new template making tool.
It really is a shame.

creed wrote:

I tried the contact us link at the bottom of screen. First the support team said they would escalate the matter with the developers. Then they followed up with our dedicated department informed us that we dont support seamless studio anymore.
Beyond annoying. I spent damn near a whole day working on a pattern only to find out that I can't upload it. I guess I should have tried to upload first. Oh well, not sure where to go from here. I guess it's really over this time. It was fun while it lasted.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago
---------- Welcome To My Store ----------

REAL INFOS FULLZ SSN DOB + DL ( DRIVING LICENSE ) Fresh 100% for all state ( FL,CA,UT,TX,MN,PA,OH...etc)-

Telegram: @paulsky555 - ( Name: Mr. Paul ) - Working 24/7

Fomat Fullz : Fullz Name DOB SSN Adress City State Zip + DLWe provide fullz with 100% fresh quality and no resale

You can use it to open an account, etc... depending on your qualifications and working style

FULLZ INFO SSN DOB + CREDIT SCORE ( 700-800 ) WITHOUT DL

Sell original DL Scan Front, Back + SSN number USA ( front and back + SSN Number ), selfie...

We have country EU ID Card and DL SCAN : Netherland, Spain, Sweden, France, Romania,Sweden,Poland,UK,Latvia Litva...ETC ( front and back ), selfie..

Request your country ! sex...ETC

100% fresh quality and no resale

You can use it to open an account, etc... depending on your qualifications and working style

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Dead Fullz Uk + NIN + DL / US All Bank

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

_________Contact Us________

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago

REAL INFOS FULLZ SSN DOB + DL ( DRIVING LICENSE ) Fresh 100% for all state ( FL,CA,UT,TX,MN,PA,OH...etc)-

Fomat Fullz : Fullz Name DOB SSN Adress City State Zip + DLWe provide fullz with 100% fresh quality and no resale

Sell original DL Scan Front, Back + SSN number USA ( front and back + SSN Number ), selfie...

We have country EU ID Card and DL SCAN : Netherland, Spain, Sweden, France, Romania,Sweden,Poland,UK,Latvia Litva...ETC ( front and back ), selfie..

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
5 days ago
Fullz info ssn dob dl ( DL Scan ) Fresh good for do Uber-LYFT....
Full Dead Info UK
Telegram: Paulsky555

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.