Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»Pattern Pop-Up Preview No Longer Working

Pattern Pop-Up Preview No Longer Working

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 5 of 5 Comments
New patterns that I have created will not display the preview image any longer. When I click on the pattern image to bring up the larger preview image, it shows a shaded box where the image should be, but nothing ever pops up. This is only for new patterns I've created. My older, and other people's older patters will display the preview. I have tried in Chrome, Edge, and Firefox and also from my laptop and phone. Any ideas why this is happening?
Team
keri2000 wrote:
New patterns that I have created will not display the preview image any longer. When I click on the pattern image to bring up the larger preview image, it shows a shaded box where the image should be, but nothing ever pops up. This is only for new patterns I've created. My older, and other people's older patters will display the preview. I have tried in Chrome, Edge, and Firefox and also from my laptop and phone. Any ideas why this is happening?
Hi Keri!
This issue has been fixed but it will take a bit of time to clear cache. It should work again soon :)
Any update on this? It's still not working
Team
Ceebsinorange wrote:
Any update on this? It's still not working
I've been told it's been fixed. Let me check with our tech dev team.
Team
editorCL wrote:
Ceebsinorange wrote:
Any update on this? It's still not workingI've been told it's been fixed. Let me check with our tech dev team.Hi Ceebsinorange,

I got an answer. It's working for our tech team. It might be a cache issue on your browser. Please try to use a different browser or try private/incogito mode. Let me know how it went.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Piahr
Piahr
editorCL
editorCL
3 weeks ago
They've been taken care of. If you notice more spam accounts, please let me know.
Thank you for helping us to keep COLOURlovers clear of spam :)
miletran168
miletran168
3 weeks ago
sparrowandcompass wrote:
{omglove}Color by COLOURlovers.
wow. i like it.
Architela

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes