Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»Can't save my Themeleon design!

Can't save my Themeleon design!

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 20 of 89 Comments
I choose the pattern and colors I want, but when I click "Save Profile" absolutely nothing happens. It's as if "Save Profile" weren't even a button.

I'm using Mac OS X on Safari
Ditto! On Windows 7 using IE9
Same. XP SP2 on Chrome
Team
Weird. We'll fix this ASAP.

Are you saving a CL pattern as the background? A ready made theme? Your own custom uploaded image?

+D
I'm having the same problem, I am trying to save a theme so my Twitter profile, but the "save profile" button doesnt do anything.

COLOURlover wrote:
Weird. We'll fix this ASAP.

Are you saving a CL pattern as the background? A ready made theme? Your own custom uploaded image?

+D
Same here. Seems the Save button doesn't really exist. Nothing happens when I click on it.
Team
Should be fixed now... Our bad!
I can't save my theme that I create! I am on a Mac OS X Version 10.5.8 and I am using Safari. This is the message "Uh-oh! We had trouble saving your theme to Twitter. Try again" I tried it multiple times, but then it just ends up erasing the theme! Please help, I'm designing for a company! Thanks :)
Team
Are you trying to save a theme or a pattern? Your own image? If you own image, is it a GIF, JPG?

More info the better to help us troubleshoot.
The exact same thing happens to me now. I'm trying to save a pattern I chose from the "Top Patterns" and a color scheme from the ones offered.

Again, I'm using Mac OS X 10.5.8 with Safari
awall wrote:
I can't save my theme that I create! I am on a Mac OS X Version 10.5.8 and I am using Safari. This is the message "Uh-oh! We had trouble saving your theme to Twitter. Try again" I tried it multiple times, but then it just ends up erasing the theme! Please help, I'm designing for a company! Thanks :)
Team
Hello diegosoto,

Unfortunately the Twitter API gets overloaded and when we try and save your profile... it borks. We're working on how to improve this. Sorry for the trouble.
I'm sorry, I mean I am trying to create a pattern! The patterns won't save, I just receive an error message that says "Uh-oh! We had trouble saving your theme to Twitter. Try again" I'm choosing a top pattern and then changing up the colors of that pattern using the color palettes on the right. I have to design background patterns for about 6 Twitter accounts, and the patterns I create are not able to save to any of my accounts. I' ve been trying to design patterns and save for the past 3 days! Please help! I need to get the patterns up and running by tomorrow! Thanks :)
I just realized what the problem might be-- it seems that it's when I change colors/palettes of a pattern, that's when the error message comes up. Simply clicking on a pattern and not touching or editing the colors, it works.. I can use the patterns, just can't switch up the colors. HELP!
Team
awall wrote:
I just realized what the problem might be-- it seems that it's when I change colors/palettes of a pattern, that's when the error message comes up. Simply clicking on a pattern and not touching or editing the colors, it works.. I can use the patterns, just can't switch up the colors. HELP!

This helped me find the bug and squash it!

I don't think the bug's been squashed. I'm having the same problem as awall. I can't save the profile I create unless I keep the colors/palette the same, but I REALLY want to change the colors. Been trying for days now. HELP! Please?
I think I'm having a similar issue, except, mine more specifically revolves around uploading a background. I have no problem changing the Palette color, but for some reason, it never puts my background up, rather it keeps the standard twitter clouds. I've tried on both OS X and Windows, using chrome, firefox, safari, and IE, but I can't get it to work for the life of me....
same, i can change the palette colour, but it doesn't put up the background (whether it's an uploaded jpg image, or one of the patterns)... help!
Still the same here; unable to put up a new background image/pattern to Twitter. Color palette works fine.
Team
can't change my background image, a jpg file that i uploaded, but palette changes though
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Piahr
palalula
palalula
palalula
1 day ago
wiches_nightVector Patterns by COLOURlovers

and it appeared this:

This_Is_HalloweenColor by COLOURlovers
murtuza
murtuza
1 day ago
colourlovers.pattern.image_url return a url of png image. But that url isn't working. Follwing is the error:
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

can you guide, how to get the pattern image.
murtuza
murtuza
1 day ago
colourlovers.pattern.image_url return a url of png image. But that url isn't working. Error it shows is below:
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
can you guide, how to get the pattern image.

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›