Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»Can't save my Themeleon design!

Can't save my Themeleon design!

Create New Topic
Showing 41 - 60 of 89 Comments
Oh, wait, the design does save to Twitter and then you tile it from there. Yes!
im pressing save profile and nothing is happening just the colors are being added
Figured it out!!! Only took an hour! Make sure that you go back to the pattern page on twitter. Your pattern should be there. Just click save and wala!
2lifeofkim wrote:
Figured it out!!! Only took an hour! Make sure that you go back to the pattern page on twitter. Your pattern should be there. Just click save and wala!


Mine isn't in the list of layouts on twitter. This is getting frustrating.
I'm using a pattern and layout from themeleon and just customizing the colors, and it isn't saving for me. All i'm getting is:

"Uh-oh! We had trouble saving your theme to Twitter.
Please click the "Save Profile" button again."

I have tried save again and again and it still isn't working. It worked perfectly for me before christmas.
It lets me save a theme without customization, but that's not what i want.
I'm trying to save a theme on the Themeleon page with Twitter & it keeps saying "Uh oh! We had trouble saving your theme to Twitter. Please click Save again."
I've done this repeatedly, and get the same message. Does this work?
Right now I'm stuck with a hideous pattern because I was playing with it and it DID save it, and now there's no way, apparently, to remove it! Please help!
Getting the same message. It was saving for me until yesterday.
munchkini wrote:
I'm using a pattern and layout from themeleon and just customizing the colors, and it isn't saving for me. All i'm getting is:

"Uh-oh! We had trouble saving your theme to Twitter.
Please click the "Save Profile" button again."

I have tried save again and again and it still isn't working. It worked perfectly for me before christmas.
This error is really obnoxious. I know that the supposed cause of this message is that Twitter is overcapacity, but I've been trying for two days now, much of the time in the middle of the night in the US, I highly doubt Twitter is over capacity. I really love the background I chose and I don't want to lose it.
Team
Sorry everyone. I'm getting the message too as I try to change my profile from the christmas theme I set a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately, there is little we can do. We're doing our part sending your design files over to Twitter, they're just not able to handle them.

We'll keep trying to find a way to help fix this... but your patience is appreciated.

Much love,
+B
I don't understand why it will work for a theme with no customization but any tweak and it won't save?

Also I'm in ireland, so trying this at a different time than when I'd assume the main percentage of the US web traffic is sleeping, so I don't know why twitter still won't accept the customized versions. Its all very strange.
I can't save my theme, and its about to get on my last nerve!!
I can't save my theme either! I'm in the states and using Windows Vista. What's wrong?
I'm having this problem too. I get the same error message that everyone else is getting regarding not being able to save the theme and not updating twitter. I have tried numerous browsers (Firefox 3.6, 9.0, etc and IE 7 and 8) on Vista.
iamcrayon wrote:
Getting the same message. It was saving for me until yesterday.
munchkini wrote:
I'm using a pattern and layout from themeleon and just customizing the colors, and it isn't saving for me. All i'm getting is:

"Uh-oh! We had trouble saving your theme to Twitter.
Please click the "Save Profile" button again."

I have tried save again and again and it still isn't working. It worked perfectly for me before christmas.


I am having the same blasted problem! Can SOMEONE PLEASE fix this? This is beyond ridiculous. It's been doing this to me for 2 weeks now and I'm thoroughly fed up with ColourLovers. I am so angry I want to cry. Whoever's in charge, fix the problem, because the longer you string your customers out with this issue, the less you will be liked. Get on the ball and fix this immediately.
This is kind of frustrating. As in VERY FRUSTRATING.
red_head17 wrote:
2lifeofkim wrote:
Figured it out!!! Only took an hour! Make sure that you go back to the pattern page on twitter. Your pattern should be there. Just click save and wala!


Mine isn't in the list of layouts on twitter. This is getting frustrating.


If you don't customize the pattern and it says that it has been saved, go back to your design tab in the edit page on your profile and click on change background image. It should be there. That's what happened when I did it. However, I can't get the customization I wanted, it's just the default pattern. =/
angii_v wrote:
red_head17 wrote:
2lifeofkim wrote:
Figured it out!!! Only took an hour! Make sure that you go back to the pattern page on twitter. Your pattern should be there. Just click save and wala!


Mine isn't in the list of layouts on twitter. This is getting frustrating.


If you don't customize the pattern and it says that it has been saved, go back to your design tab in the edit page on your profile and click on change background image. It should be there. That's what happened when I did it. However, I can't get the customization I wanted, it's just the default pattern. =/


Oh. I see. That did work. It's still better than the default ones, but I wanted mine look more colourful. :( This also doesn't look like a twitter error. Why would twitter only accept default presets and not customised ones? The load on their server is pretty much the same...
Team
Hey everyone, we identified a bug and fixed it. You should be able to save your themes now, so sorry for the trouble :-/
Well, that took care of it. The Themeleon now works as it should. We can all spread the colours again. :) Thanks!
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

palalula
palalula
10 hours ago
wiches_nightVector Patterns by COLOURlovers

and it appeared this:

This_Is_HalloweenColor by COLOURlovers
murtuza
murtuza
17 hours ago
colourlovers.pattern.image_url return a url of png image. But that url isn't working. Follwing is the error:
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

can you guide, how to get the pattern image.
murtuza
murtuza
17 hours ago
colourlovers.pattern.image_url return a url of png image. But that url isn't working. Error it shows is below:
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
can you guide, how to get the pattern image.
palalula
palalula
palalula
2 days ago

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›