Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»Can't save my Themeleon design!

Can't save my Themeleon design!

Create New Topic
Showing 21 - 40 of 89 Comments
What worked for me is after saving and applying the pattern in Themeleon, go to your twitter settings and click the design tab. The pattern you made should be there, just click it and it should apply. Hopefully this will work for everyone else! Good luck!
I can't put themes in my twitter there 4 days ago.
I can't use themeleon, or the settings of twitter site.

I only choose my favorite pattern, e apply the colour to.. and always appears a message:

Uh-oh! We had trouble saving your theme to Twitter.
Please click the "Save Profile" button again.

what do I do?
I'm crazy with this..
I hating the colours of my twitter!
tacianacorreia wrote:
I can't put themes in my twitter there 4 days ago.
I can't use themeleon, or the settings of twitter site.

I only choose my favorite pattern, e apply the colour to.. and always appears a message:

Uh-oh! We had trouble saving your theme to Twitter.
Please click the "Save Profile" button again.

what do I do?
I'm crazy with this..
I hating the colours of my twitter!

i'm having exactly the same problem, it's driving me nuts.
It just says it can't save and to try again. Been trying again off and on for 3 hours!
Team
EmpressThorn wrote:
It just says it can't save and to try again. Been trying again off and on for 3 hours!

I've been tracking the errors for a while now, twitter's response is that they are over capacity. Sorry about the trouble :-/
I can't save my themeleon design right now. It's driving me crazy!
NOTHING saves. The palettes OR the patterns that I save.
Grrr!
two things, unfortunately essential things:
a) palettes saves to twitter most of the times, but patterns has never worked so far, could you please check, if there is a fix.
b) I have two twitter profiles, which I would like to fill with palette and patterns, unfortunately, themeleon always shows the initial twitter page that I connected. Although I'm logged in two the secondary account in that same browser, logout from themeleon or twitter doesn't help.

Any suggestions?
I tried in IE8, FF3/4, Chrome
Team
Sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with Themeleon. The unfortunate reality is that their API has frequent issues which we cannot control. I've confirmed this with their API team.

The best thing to do is to try again later. Sometimes using it during off-peak hours does the trick :-)
The Save Profile button in Themeleon is not working. I have tried many times to save a pattern with its corresponding color palette and the save profile button never works: very frustrating! Please tell me how to resolve the problem. Ack!
I will try off-peak and see what happens.
My pattern/palette that I saved several times back just kicked in - now I wish I could stop subsequent patterns from kicking in, because I love the one the finally arrived.

Oh well, Themeleon, you are off the hook, it does seem to be a Twitter issue.

Thanks much!
What Mana_Goddess said still applies however only on the design page my old theme is still on my main twitter page and on the design page my new theme is there it's kind of funny I will just wait and check back till this problem has resolved itself.
I'm trying to save my new theme to my profile and seems the same issue from 6 months ago is still happening. Is there any update to this? How can I get it to work? Trying to save theme and background straight from your website. Thanks.
cant change anything, i dont understand what extra i have to do, your eager to make me tweet that i changed my profile but it isnt changing
Team
I can't change my background picture when trying to upload a picture!!! It is soo annoying nothing happens. help!
I'm having the same problem.
Trying to upload a pic' & a palette, but I always got error messages.
Twitter over capacity is understadable, but this one:
"Uh-oh! We had trouble saving your theme to Twitter.
Please click the "Save Profile" button again."

It's been for half an hour like that >.<
I got this problem almost a month. I tried to use the same settings twitter, and after a while, I started using Themeleon. it's been a long time to have been successful .. What also helped was that I changed my computer .. such to clean out the Internet cache? I have helped! :)
Hey all, the error "uh oh, twitter is over capacity" seems to be back. I have been at it for 3 hours now, and no change. I am trying to finish of my company's page, and the design is half loaded - the background image was in there, but not the theme colours...weird. Im using Firefox atm.
Yeah I've been trying on and off all day. Stumbling across Themeleon is the main reason I signed up to this site. Are people just giving up?
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›