Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»What'd you do?!

What'd you do?!

Create New Topic
Showing 141 - 151 of 151 Comments
I'm missing my captchas for pattern creation as well. Funny thing is I just went to 'contact' instead of first checking the forums, and typed my issue out to support and I could not submit it because.... yeah, there are no captchas for that either lol.
@ TheTrueMe, your shapes will show up. Sometimes it takes a day or so for the database to catch up. I've made a ton of shapes myself, and use the site software exclusively these days, so take my word for it, be patient ^_^
eighteyed wrote:
@ TheTrueMe, your shapes will show up. Sometimes it takes a day or so for the database to catch up. I've made a ton of shapes myself, and use the site software exclusively these days, so take my word for it, be patient ^_^

Thank you :) I'll be patient then :) in fact I'm going to double check if they've shown up yet, and if they haven't. Then I will be patient haha XD
@TongrenGirl,
@TinaCO if you can't get in touch with the CL people on this site, try the @Colourlovers acct on twitter. I've had very good communications with them there. If you don't have a twitter acct, just message me what you want to tell them, and I will forward it for you.
Edit: Suddenly they're back this morning. CL is so confusing lol.

I too am having capcha problems and cannot post palettes or patterns. It simply doesn't appear so I get the "invalid capcha" error every time. It doesn't show up on Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera, IE, or Chromium. (Yes I tried them all!) I don't even know if this is going to get posted without the capcha :/
Not able to post patterns right now either, same message comes up as what that48girl said above, hope this will be fixed very very soon, please could a CL staff member give us a bit of an eta on it (a day, a week, a month, hopefully not that long lol) would be very appreciated ty :)
The capcha is back for me this morning, using Chrome at least. Hope it's working for you again too!

JMG84 wrote:
Not able to post patterns right now either, same message comes up as what that48girl said above, hope this will be fixed very very soon, please could a CL staff member give us a bit of an eta on it (a day, a week, a month, hopefully not that long lol) would be very appreciated ty :)
that48girl wrote:
Edit: Suddenly they're back this morning. CL is so confusing lol.

I too am having capcha problems and cannot post palettes or patterns. It simply doesn't appear so I get the "invalid capcha" error every time. It doesn't show up on Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera, IE, or Chromium. (Yes I tried them all!) I don't even know if this is going to get posted without the capcha :/


Thank you. I don't currently have a twitter account, and to make things even worse, trying to fix things yesterday before realizing it was a problem for everyone, I went in and deleted my cookies for the site and that glitched it up even further. Now I have an "accept cookies" pop up that no matter how many times I click won't go away, and today it seems I can't even log on that device (I'm typing this on my phone) -I try but it keeps taking me back to the log in.

What did I do lol?

Edit: my device is a 5th generation ipad running on 10.3.3
Well, I dropped a note on twitter speaking about the problems, but I think they had already fixed it when I did. So that's good!
eighteyed wrote:
Well, I dropped a note on twitter speaking about the problems, but I think they had already fixed it when I did. So that's good!


Thank you so much!! And I fixed the login issue today-it was a stupid settings issue on my part, not a site bug.
Team
JMG84 wrote:
Not able to post patterns right now either, same message comes up as what that48girl said above, hope this will be fixed very very soon, please could a CL staff member give us a bit of an eta on it (a day, a week, a month, hopefully not that long lol) would be very appreciated ty :)
Hello community! Could you let us know if you're still experiencing the issues with Recaptcha and the patterns? Please write to editor@colourlovers.com
It's easier for us to keep track of what needs to be fixed this way. Thanks! :)
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

eighteyed
eighteyed
22 hours ago
https://www.colourlovers.com/lover/tomsen This guy is an online drug pusher, just like in the bad old days.
buy_adderall_online
Color by COLOURlovers
suruha
suruha
2 days ago
kimmyp wrote:
I have an A3 printer which I can print on borderless A3 paper giving me 30 cms (12") wide paper that I use for scrapbooking, covering notebooks, etc. I use my own designs only as I am reselling and most of the designs on here do not have a commercial license.


You can check some of the online stock sites, such as Pixabay. Often, there are patterns and they have liberal terms! You should be able to incorporate a pattern you find there and sell it or do whatever you like!
kimmyp
kimmyp
2 days ago
I have an A3 printer which I can print on borderless A3 paper giving me 30 cms (12") wide paper that I use for scrapbooking, covering notebooks, etc. I use my own designs only as I am reselling and most of the designs on here do not have a commercial license.
MainAlice
MainAlice
2 days ago
cool idea, if you post your work somewhere-share with us)
Trixxie
Trixxie
4 days ago
Hi Edith - thanks for posting this. I have been getting the same pop-up updates about Flash. I did the exact same thing as you. I close out the tab! I wonder what other scams might come our way. I just want to be here to color. *sigh*
Anyway, I truly appreciate you "just saying", Edith.
Thanks!
Trix :)

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›