Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»What'd you do?!

What'd you do?!

Create New Topic
Showing 121 - 140 of 151 Comments
^ this...
is getting way old. :D Someone shut these bots down.
um, hi, not sure if this is the right group for this but I just started this today and I was wondering how to make a design that 5 colors can be used on instead of 2, is that an extra feature that requires paying money? or am I just failing?
I just checked the Seamless Light online software, and, like you, could only access two colors. There used to be 5 available, so I don't know if this is a new version or if it's a glitch. Send them an email:
love@colourlovers.com
that's so helpful thanks so much!!
Hi Darius,

Thanks again for working to resolve the issues here. Here is what I am viewing ColourLovers on:

Safari 5.1.10 on an iMac using Snow Leopard (OS 10.6.8).

Yes, I know it's an old system, but it's an old iMac and would probably not be able to handle a newer OS. As for bugs, I have not been able to post to anyone's profiles since June 16. Both badges and plain text.

Hope this info helps!

What internet browser are you using? FF or IE, what version? 7.0, 6.0, 1.0, 1.5. 2.0.0.1, Etc.

What operating system are you running? Windows XP, Vista, 98, OSX OS 9... Etc.


- Tokunomi
Shereecep wrote:
um, hi, not sure if this is the right group for this but I just started this today and I was wondering how to make a design that 5 colors can be used on instead of 2, is that an extra feature that requires paying money? or am I just failing?
Hi Shereecep, Just create a different value, the button on the right of the design, for every shape or line you create, there are 5 values available that you can colorize when you complete each pattern.
This site is buggy now... good to see spam has gone but these palette creator things don't work... plus I feel my brain feels lopsided now.
If you were gonna make a change why not make one that was significant and not just a switcheroo?
I added a new template today and have been able to access it myself, but it doesn't show up in the "choose a template" box. Anyone know why? <3
Sometimes it takes some hours before the template database catches up, Dawn. I've had templates that didn't show up for 3 days.
Thanks for the reply E. Good to read your words<3 Didn't realize that yesterday but it's come through since then. 3 days... Whoa nellie! .. That must have been a surprise. :)
eighteyed wrote:
Sometimes it takes some hours before the template database catches up, Dawn. I've had templates that didn't show up for 3 days.
How do you upload any images? I tried everything and nothing works.
@df.c: did you figure it out yet? hope so. :0
Not sure exactly what you mean by "upload items."
Team
Hi there
Hello to you.
Suddenly today the "Capcha" (sp?) isn't present when I try to create a new pattern. While that would be amazing if it were true, I suspect it's a glitch not to have it. Without it, my new pattern will not post. I hope it's not just me. At any rate, I need that back, or some potential programming that has been created to eliminate that feature but still allows the creation to post. Right now I'm stuck!
TongrenGirl wrote:
Suddenly today the "Capcha" (sp?) isn't present when I try to create a new pattern. While that would be amazing if it were true, I suspect it's a glitch not to have it. Without it, my new pattern will not post. I hope it's not just me. At any rate, I need that back, or some potential programming that has been created to eliminate that feature but still allows the creation to post. Right now I'm stuck!

I've noticed this as well. I somehow created some patterns still though. I had to recolor the pattern template though. I'm not sure what's wrong. It's stressing some CLvers out though.
SamanthaCrazy wrote:
TongrenGirl wrote:
Suddenly today the "Capcha" (sp?) isn't present when I try to create a new pattern. While that would be amazing if it were true, I suspect it's a glitch not to have it. Without it, my new pattern will not post. I hope it's not just me. At any rate, I need that back, or some potential programming that has been created to eliminate that feature but still allows the creation to post. Right now I'm stuck!

I've noticed this as well. I somehow created some patterns still though. I had to recolor the pattern template though. I'm not sure what's wrong. It's stressing some CLvers out though.

I had this problem too, on google chrome it wouldn't let me post my pattern at all. I tried twice with two different patterns (second a very quick creation) before switching browser to microsoft edge, which although the captcha still isn't showing it has posted. Give another browser a try xx
I have an issue with my shapes. I created two new ones today, one within a pattern, and one just using the create drop down and choosing create shape. Neither have appeared in the 'my shapes' drop down when creating pattern templates though, they both, however, do appear on my profile in my shapes. The first I used in a pattern as I created it within the pattern so it was never out of it, but now I can't put it in any others and I haven't been able to use the other shape at all. Has anybody else got this problem?

By the way this is true on microsoft edge and google chrome.. I'm not sure which versions they are but I'm pretty sure they're up to date.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

krikskraks
vjungioj
vjungioj
4 hours ago
Bioleptin earlier than! The high crab world we live in can effortlessly lead you to an insulin lure. Insulin is the hormone which each creates fats and prevents us from the usage of it as an power source therefore retaining the fat inside the body.
xojaxhel
xojaxhel
1 day ago
selections regarding your food plan and it is generally late at night, simply before you skip out from a night time of ingesting, which you overeat. The typical aggregate is simply not a great one. Tip No. Increase your fiber consumption as tons as you can. This commonly way eating extra end result and veggies.
dxbroyals
dxbroyals
1 day ago
The agency Dxb Royal offers the best Indian Escorts in Dubai. Dubai is one of the best places you will find that many people come to look for their livelihood. The place is the best for entertainment and you will discover that people from all over the world come here to spend their time in an excellent way. Since there are many things you can find to have fun, even adult entertainment has become part of the fun. If you are looking to spend your time with an elite and beauty lady so you can feel the warm contact of her body then you do not have to worry because Dubai escorts are here to help you. In this line of profession, you will discover that there are many sensational and fascinating girls who have experience in this profession and who also have the perfect art of pleasure.
drbyyqxq
drbyyqxq
2 days ago
Perfect Keto Max disappointment, and steadiness is the first step to success. Enjoy the journey! Fasting is a best solution to begin any weight reduction software. It is usually a pleasant solution to smooth out your body.

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›