Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Announcements»For those not able to add Pattern Templates...

For those not able to add Pattern Templates...

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 20 of 33 Comments
Team
A glitch was causing Pattern Templates from Seamless be rejected. I have fixed the bug and just wanted everyone to know that it is indeed working again! :-)
why cant i upload my template to color lovers from seamless ? it only has 18 shapes so i didnt think that was too many, but ive tried repeatedly and it says error creating file and the picture it creats has only half of the design. please help ! i dont want to lose this one .
I don't get any error message, nothing, just doesn't work :-(
MY NEW TEMPLATE WILL NOT UPLOAD TO CL. KEEP GETTING ERROR 2034
IS THIS THE RESULT OF THE SPAMMER/HACKERS???

PureForm wrote:
A glitch was causing Pattern Templates from Seamless be rejected. I have fixed the bug and just wanted everyone to know that it is indeed working again! :-)
Unable to save my template created in Seamless Lite. "Forbidden Request" - it seems the glitch needs fixing yet again.
here is the url for the "Forbidden Request" page that pops up when I try to save my seamless lite template.
http://web02.colourlovers.com/op/add/pattern-definition/GS6ep0UjVZQItSZGlNF84uLvZZNhOF8V
I can't download seamless on my tablets and don't know why. HELP??
Tracy, Seamless was written before tablets were invented. It was never intended to be used on tablets. Even if you could download and install it, it would not be usable because of movement conflicts between touch sensors and item controls. Sorry! It's for desktop computer use only.
Also, Seamless is a Flash application, which is not usable on many tablets without extreme intervention.
Can't save shapes, can't save templates - Seamless Lite.
I/O ERROR (2032) Happening for last 2-3 days. Any information?
Same issue here....would be nice if we could at least get some sort of response that CL is aware of the issue
InkyBagwell wrote:
Can't save shapes, can't save templates - Seamless Lite.
I/O ERROR (2032) Happening for last 2-3 days. Any information?
w
Can't upload a template from SS. It's the first one I've tried in ages, and nothing happens when I try.
Same here!! Can not upload template from SS :(
Been almost a week now and still can't upload! I'm afraid it might never be fixed since no there has been no comment from "admin" if they even exist :(
Admin does exist, but happens in spare time. We've heard from Darius relatively recently. Admin also has a brand newborn baby. I wish improvement would happen faster, but we must cope.
Thanks for the info eighteyed!

eighteyed wrote:
Admin does exist, but happens in spare time. We've heard from Darius relatively recently. Admin also has a brand newborn baby. I wish improvement would happen faster, but we must cope.
Still getting the error unfortunately.

edit: also can't upload profile picture
Yay! Seamless is back (ability to upload patterns to the site), had me worried for a while there, thought I'd have to find a new hobby, looking forward to playing again!!
Thanks goes out to Darius and the "mystery" team behind the scenes for making it possible to publish patterns & shapes again ♥♥♥
That's the best news I've had in a long time! Lol. Thanks ginnysister for updating us!

ginnysister wrote:
Yay! Seamless is back (ability to upload patterns to the site), had me worried for a while there, thought I'd have to find a new hobby, looking forward to playing again!!
Thanks goes out to Darius and the "mystery" team behind the scenes for making it possible to publish patterns & shapes again ♥♥♥
PureForm wrote:

Thanks so much for all you do, you really rock!
Team
Hello all! I'm so sorry for seeing this late. Could you all tell me if there are any issues that still persist? You can also write to me at [email protected]
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
Good Seller Today and Update
Cashapp transfer
Fullz info ssn dob dl Fresh UPDATE
Sell bulk info ssn dob usa all country
Sell DL photo scan ( front+back+ssn)
Telegram: Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
Cashapp transfer
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
Cashapp transfer
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
Cashapp transfer
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
Cashapp transfer

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.