Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Advice & Critiques»Using my Shapes in Seamless Lite

Using my Shapes in Seamless Lite

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 5 of 5 Comments
I can't figure out how to use my own shape in Seamless Lite. Once it's saved it seems impossible to change or use. I want to use a shape a made a little while back.
I may be missing a button or some step, but if this isn't possible please tell me. Whenever I click "edit shape" it just takes me to a page to change the name, description, etc.
Thanks for the help if you can give it!
If you saved a shape, it should now reside in the left-hand menu, under "My Shapes". Did you check there?
Thanks to paintglass I found the itty bitty pull down tab that showed me "My Shapes" at last.
Well, you are most welcome. Just want you to have as smooth a time with it as possible!
LOL I sure did spend my share of time fussing at it.... ;)

Ifihadapaintcan wrote:
Thanks to paintglass I found the itty bitty pull down tab that showed me "My Shapes" at last.
Hi

I just created my first shape in Seamless Lite.
Now i want to create a new pattern template - and I intend using the new shape i created.

However, when i go to the "Myshapes" drop down, i don't see my shape.

Can someone please advise - is there something i am missing ?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.