Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Advice & Critiques»New team - new ColourLovers

New team - new ColourLovers

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 8 of 8 Comments
Team
Dear Colourlovers,
My name is Ana and I am a part of the new Colourlovers team.
I am a graphic and web designer currently working as the social media channels manager for CL and as the editor for the blog. I manage the blog posts that have not been sponsored - basically the ones written by our new author Nina.

I would like to say that I'm so glad to be here. Even though this cannot be an excuse, the truth is that we had a couple of rough months because of the redesign and privacy policy changes. Right now I would love to take the time to get to know you all and hear how you think we can improve the site.

I sent your suggestions to the management and I am still waiting for some answers.

I apologize for not being proficient in using the Forum. For whatever issue, complaint or suggestion that you have, you can always find me if you PM me on social media or write to me directly at [email protected]

Let's make ColourLovers great again. Please help me by letting me know your suggestions.
Yay Ana! So glad to see you! Thank you so much for keeping in touch. We are glad to have you here with us. :)
Team
OrigamiMei wrote:
Yay Ana! So glad to see you! Thank you so much for keeping in touch. We are glad to have you here with us. :)
Thank you Mei :)
I stayed on Cl through all the transitions. But i keep wondering "where did all my discriptions go". Some where kind of a poem and now i can find nothing back :( so sad .. all discriptions are now change in a i-moo link leading to a minicard website.
I have been trying to re-up my sponsor sub for the last few days and every time i click on " become a sponsor" it just goes to my account page... i look through all my settings and NOTHING tells me how to be a sponsor... all these adds on the page i know helps to pay for the sites revenue but I want to be able to actually use the site and not be bogged down by the adds on my older pc
please help.
Team
As far as I'm aware, Taraca, the sponsorship option is not available anymore.
Hi, help, I'm new and I have a follower, how do I follow them please?
You just click the follow button on their page. Hope that helps. =)
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

rebal2020
rebal2020
11 hours ago
Today we have discuing that which is the best accounting software's that all business owners should be using for their business it's called Quickbooks accounting, if you're looking for amazing technology and amazing accounting software to make running your business easier we found it and we're gonna tell you why it's amazing .Quickbooks Technical Support Phone Number +1(848)444-1109.

If you're trying to look for amazing technology that integrates in with your bank accounts and tries to help you streamline your business zero counting is it for you now it's the alternative to QuickBooks by offering very forward-thinking progressive solutions and activity so that way as a business owner whether your mobile and on the go or you're in front of your computer or a lot like I am you could use Xero at any time and helps you streamline that activity now what's the big deal about others compared to QuickBooks well one of our clients here an advisor fly hit the nail right on the head .Quickbooks Helpline Number +1-848-444-1109.

And if you mess things up for a long period of time going back and fixing it is really really tough or if you decide to do something different with your accounting later on down the line QuickBooks is really really tough when it comes to trying to implement things historically when you're trying to create something new inside your accounting solution what are the features in others compared to QuickBooks well first of all it connects with your bank account so what that means is data entry or bookkeeping is now a thing of the past all you do is you manage data so we call it data managing not to others also has a global search function to help you find stuff and easily this is amazing what this means is if you don't book keeping for years and you're trying to find something all you do is you go up to the top right . Quickbooks Desktop Support Phone Number +1-848-444-1109.

If you're sick and tired of QuickBooks you're sick and tired of using software that isn't giving you the power that you need as a business owner stay flexible ahead of things and streamlining then if you want to convert from QuickBooks over to zero zero offers an easy conversion function to help you transition from QuickBooks over to amazing software for free that's right for free yeah it's amazing for free you have to just make sure your QuickBooks file looks good sign up for a free trial at import your QuickBooks backup file will work on transitioning your QuickBooks file into Xero ecosystem for free which is pretty amazing be sure to use that tip it'll solve your life it'll save you a bunch of money when it comes to paying people like me to help you transition into things like .
howla
howla
23 hours ago
Bat_CaveColor by COLOURlovers

Next: Rising Moon
rebal2020
rebal2020
1 day ago
In this Article I'm going to tell you how to navigate your way around the QuickBooks Online interface so that you can quickly get started with this software. welcome to Accounting Stuff. The article that teaches you all you need to know about Accounting and Bookkeeping. In today's article I'm going to take you on a journey as together we explore the QuickBooks Online interface so that you can learn where everything is and find your feet in this accounting software. Quickbooks Technical Support Phone Number +1848-444-1109.

It can be rough times getting to grips with new software. I've had to work with a whole bunch of different accounting software packages during my time in public and private accounting. So I decided to create this Article to help budding QuickBooks users like yourself learn how to use the software as part of a playlist that you can find linked up here and down below in the comments. Like I mentioned, today we're going to cover navigating the QuickBooks Online interface. Quickbooks Desktop Support Phone Number +1-848-444-1109.

Your going to find out where to go to set up all of your company information, to create new transactions, search for old ones, and how to run reports to help you make informed business decisions. This is going to be a relatively quick tutorial so we're not gonna have too much time to get into depth on all of the features. You can think of it more as a general overview to help give you an idea of how the software works. Let's jump right in. First off I want to make sure that we're all on the same page. If you’re already setup with QuickBooks Online then ace! .There are three choices to pick from. Simple start, essentials and plus that offer varying levels of features. Because it allows QuickBooks to manage your bills and payments. Which can be a big time saver. Something that I'll touch on later. Quickbooks Helpline Number.

Try it out using the link and remember QuickBooks makes it really easy to upgrade in the future if you end up needing extra features. Great now we’re all setup. Let's crack on. Welcome to the QuickBooks Online dashboard. This is going to be your default home page each time you log in. So let's take a look around. Up here you'll have your company name and logo. Today I'm using the US version of the sample company so all of the information that you can see in here is made up for test purposes. On the left side of the screen we've got the navbar and above me all lined up in a row we've got the create menu, the search function, and the gear icon. Quickbooks Desktop Support Phone Number +18484441109.
fajoco6461
fajoco6461
1 day ago
Buy Trousers & Pants Online: Desimode is the authority on fashion & the go-to retailer for the latest trends, must-have styles & the hottest deals. Shop dresses, tops, tees, leggings & more. Shop today at desimode.co.in
Slotozilla DK
Slotozilla DK
1 day ago
We use dark colour scheme on our website. It seems to me dark colours look better on the website.

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.