Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Advice & Critiques»For The Kids

For The Kids

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 6 of 6 Comments
Families love to spend time with each other. Everyone loves to color. Teens and Grown-ups use this site. So why can't everyone use it. Kids love to color. Now is a good time to think about the kids.
Team
Do you have any ideas what kind of tool should Colourlovers develop to be kid-friendly so to say?
Well, I did some digging into what a child's favorite color actually says about their identity, and the results are astounding.
Team
daisyrowley wrote:
Well, I did some digging into what a child's favorite color actually says about their identity, and the results are astounding.
Really?! Tell me more about it, please.
I think these are two spam bots.
editorCL wrote:
Do you have any ideas what kind of tool should Colourlovers develop to be kid-friendly so to say?
Maybe you could have a special "Kid Branch" where the graphics are simpler, and the report/ filter bot are created, for a safe environment. The tools would be easier and patterns as well. Maybe, also disable Love Notes for said "Kid Branch"...
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

editorCL
editorCL
Ceebsinorange wrote:
Any update on this? It's still not working
I've been told it's been fixed. Let me check with our tech dev team.
krikskraks
Ceebsinorange
Ceebsinorange
3 days ago
Any update on this? It's still not working
PsycheInSpace
editorCL
editorCL
1 week ago
TieArt wrote:
Themeleon in tools has not been working fully for a few year. I have mentioned this several times here and by email. It would be great if you could fix it. I have tried this on several PCs and none work. The four buttons between the Layout/Palettes and the Patterns are not working. So it is impossible to recolour the patterns shown using popular palettes. They are not interacting.

The buttons not working are
'Undo'
'Shuffle Layout colours'
'Apply Layout cols. to background Cols'
'Apply background cols. to layout cols.'

hope you can fix this please as it is a handy tool.. Thank you

TieArt wrote:
Themeleon in tools has not been working fully for a few year. I have mentioned this several times here and by email. It would be great if you could fix it. I have tried this on several PCs and none work. The four buttons between the Layout/Palettes and the Patterns are not working. So it is impossible to recolour the patterns shown using popular palettes. They are not interacting.

The buttons not working are
'Undo'
'Shuffle Layout colours'
'Apply Layout cols. to background Cols'
'Apply background cols. to layout cols.'

hope you can fix this please as it is a handy tool.. Thank you
Hi TieArt!

Thank you for letting us know about this problem. Unfortunately, we won't be able to fix Themeleon as Twitter made some changes on their end that make it impossible for us to implement it again. We're sad about it too.

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›