Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»Interesting Coincidences.

Interesting Coincidences.

Create New Topic
Showing 1,181 - 1,195 of 1,195 Comments
Wow! This makes me smile
Sun-Gazing
sailor_sky
!!!
Guess I found more
Plant_Makes_Life
white_tulips
Left_At_The_Altarbrides_wish
Ocean_Breathes_Salty
A_Fish_In_The_Sea
Sound_of_the_War
Name_That_Tune

-

regret_that
lost_youth

-

Precious_TimeDate
i_remember

-

that_sky
Sugar_Sky

-

Shiraz
Persian

-

Pool_Party
sun

-

Lie_to_show_it
naievity

-

lemon_cactus
lime_slice
painful_lime

-

Gate_to_Heaven
u_p_a_w_a_y

-

Happy_ending
Happy_Summer

-

Write_what_you_feel
emotional_trauma

-

Y_E_S_T_E_R_D_A_Y
Missing_You

-

(isn't like seeing this topic and search for some colors to make palettes just to socialize posting them here)
The average of this palette
Shallow_Eyes
is:
the_spooky_middle_P
Deceiving
Decieved
This one's a bit obvious but
Face_the_sand

Sun_on_Sand
huege was just today challenged to create a magnificent work of palette art that would stand the test of time and changing tastes. The only stipulation... use this colour…
Cold_Slushies
The challenge was accepted and after months of painstakingly picking and repicking colours, fine tuning his delicately crafted masterpiece, he presented the world with what will surely become the palette that brings about an end to coin operated vending machines. Behold….
But_Can_She_Sing

Then huege noticed there are 2 additional drinkable colours in the palette. Yes, huege is mind blowing coincidence...
Orange_Julius
green_tea_is_served
Yeah, so? LMAO ;D
huege wrote:
huege was just today challenged to create a magnificent work of palette art that would stand the test of time and changing tastes. The only stipulation... use this colour…
Cold_Slushies
The challenge was accepted and after months of painstakingly picking and repicking colours, fine tuning his delicately crafted masterpiece, he presented the world with what will surely become the palette that brings about an end to coin operated vending machines. Behold….
But_Can_She_Sing

Then huege noticed there are 2 additional drinkable colours in the palette. Yes, huege is mind blowing coincidence...
Orange_Julius
green_tea_is_served
NeverAloneInMyDreams

lonely_heart
Belly_Rubs
mint_dream
Belly rubs has to be the best match.
How have I not found this convo before? This is great.

Dappled_Shadows
justice_in_shadow

Galaxy_Eyes
Space is the.. Final_Frontier
Ifihadapaintcan wrote:
Mourning_Sun

I just noticed that the color from albena I used has the same name as this palette which was not intentional. Oh well, it's a good name.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Leebeaton
Leebeaton
Evolution Lean Keto you gat what is due explode your gut and lie your excellent life But you wont have to suspect about spending in turn of these aspects with Amazing things of Evolution Lean Keto. Because Amazing things of Features is donation a tentative time analyze path for sooner time users And that strategy you can have much to toil out this weightloss program to ratiocinate sure its discipline for you All you have to do is end the distribution advantage upfront Overview of Evolution Lean Keto Many information mill there who are specialized in generating fat reduce products. These fat reduce goods are very well known among harmful people. They all try something new after getting over one item. Being dissatisfied with any Supplement give them so much frustration.
Trixxie
Trixxie
3 days ago
There used to be a report button. New owners must've removed it. Yes, it definitely needs to be brought back!
OrigamiMei
OrigamiMei
1 week ago
Yup.
Bubbletripper
Bubbletripper
1 week ago
Cut and dry. This is an easy add and is DESPERATELY needed! A report button added to posts and user pages. Simple. A lot of things are going unchecked here and that really needs to change.
sparrowandcompass

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›