Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»Block Blend Game.

Block Blend Game.

Create New Topic
Showing 21 - 27 of 27 Comments
Or, are you talking about blending two blocks together?
This is just the first line of your block above

Colorblock 05

I have a big version also, I use the values of 300px wide and 60px tall, I think it looks more square that way:

Colorblock 05

It's not as wide though... I would experiment with the second number to get it looking more square.

Colorblock 05

That one is 400 and 80.
sundancer wrote:
Or, are you talking about blending two blocks together?

Yes. At first I told people how to make a block.

Then I tell you how to blend your blocks together.
That was to be the basis of this game forum.
BTW, your Marvelous Darling block blend is really beautiful!
I'm copying the colors from pourpre.com onto my dummy worksheet. The first line is the first five colors starting from the left. The second line is the second five colors of the first line. I paste those into the code shells.
Screen%20Shot%202016-10-21%20at%204.36.4
I'm using a smaller block size of 200px wide and 40px tall, because I'm going to put them side by side together on the same line.
I've got the two sets of five colors in the first line pasted into the last two code shells on my work sheet.
Screen%20Shot%202016-10-21%20at%204.42.4

Now I backspace between the two lines so there is no space between them. The combined line with both code shells becomes the first line for the ten space block:
photo Screen Shot 2016-10-21 at 4.46.37 PM_zpsxgr4klvk.png

Colorblock 05Colorblock 05
I made a mistake and pasted in the same value for the fourth and fifth color hexes for the first line of code. It should look like this after fixing it.
Colorblock 05Colorblock 05
Repeat this process for the other 9 lines.
Making 10 space block blends is really tedious. I get bored easily, so I rarely make more than one or two when I make them, lol
It's easy to pause and come back to them even days later... just save the corner hex numbers, set it up on pourpre.com again, and you can see on your worksheet where you are in the copying and pasting process.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
CVV - FULLZ INFO - DL PHOTO - FULLZ DEAD
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
Telegram: @Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
paulsky555
paulsky555
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
paulsky555
paulsky555
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
You need fullz to register Create driver accounts spark driver, Contact me now

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.