Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»The Alphabet Palette Game! ❤

The Alphabet Palette Game! ❤

Create New Topic
Showing 101 - 120 of 2,959 Comments
I was just looking around for Q words too and I found out that the word "quail" is 4 pages long. And the colors are pretty good too :)
Luna Rosa wrote:
Just a quick note: if the next person has trouble thinking of a Q word then may I suggest Quartet? It only has two pages of colours but with a little help from eighteyed's generous colour donation scheme (hereafter known as EGDS) I think I can make it. I know it's cheeky of me but I figure it can't hurt to ask. I'm perfectly ok with it if you have another word in mind.
o2bqueen wrote:
I'll also toss in a Q-word suggestion: Quiet. It has 67 pages of colors.

Oooh that's a good one!
Lol, are you trying to tell me to shut up Linda? Not particularly subtle:)

o2bqueen wrote:
all of these are fine! great for future rounds!
LOL, LOL, LOL!!! Luna, if anything, I want you to talk even more. I love the sound of your voice. :-))))

Luna Rosa wrote:
Lol, are you trying to tell me to shut up Linda? Not particularly subtle:)
o2bqueen wrote:
So we've got the Q quandary sorted then:) Can you tell it's nearly 2am here? I'll be going to bed soon now so whoever does end up with whatever Q word, I hope they have fun. I'm sure it will be fantastic. Meanwhile, just a reminder since it may have gotten lost up the page, the next word is: palace
Nautical_Night

NEXT WORD::TIME
Hi TeamPeeta!

Where is the badge code?

TeamPeetaPresident wrote:
Good lord, it took me forever to make this one. Guess I'm getting tired. See you all later!
The_Queens_PalaceHer_Palace_Garden

Next word: Quiet
ha, I just made this... :D and was going to mention skipping q XD but didn't realize it wasn't actually q at the time. so that was amazingly timed LOL

EVERYTHING_IS_QUIET

OH SORRY

for r, remember
OOOHhhhh! I thought it was the word from the person who posted right above! Sorry for the misunderstanding!!!

Karen

So I can take Quiet then?
Karen ... yes, you can take Quiet.
Quiet has been done but when shyster suggests an r word you can take that one:)

DarkBlueMe4Ever wrote:
OOOHhhhh! I thought it was the word from the person who posted right above! Sorry for the misunderstanding!!!

Karen

So I can take Quiet then?
LOL!!! I sure am having a trying time, eh? So do I get to pick an R word, or do you pick the word???

Shyster☆ wrote:
ha, I just made this... :D

EVERYTHING_IS_QUIET
Okay Shyster! gimmee an R!!! LOL
sorry guys, edited my other post. oops ;__;
Sweet! I get remember! lol
I'm getting dizzy.
lol, guys!

karen, you can make a palette for 'remember' but for the game to continue and so we can go ahead, you can post an s word...

the badge code is somewhere on page 4, made by Luna Rosa.
DarkBlueMe4Ever wrote:
Hi TeamPeeta!

Where is the badge code?

TeamPeetaPresident wrote:
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Skiffy
Skiffy
4 hours ago
So... is this site failing? There's so many things "the sphinx server has broken" Or is all this just "normal"?
paulsky555
paulsky555
6 hours ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
CVV - FULLZ INFO - DL PHOTO - FULLZ DEAD
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
Telegram: @Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
7 hours ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
paulsky555
paulsky555
7 hours ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
paulsky555
paulsky555
7 hours ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.