Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»Secrets of Eighteyed, such as they are

Secrets of Eighteyed, such as they are

Create New Topic
Showing 141 - 148 of 148 Comments
Thanks eighteyed!

Well, interesting. I did make a shape but then it did not show up in my shapes in Seamless Lite. I will have to look again. I've noticed it takes quite some time for my recent patterns to populate into the area where you can choose to make a template so maybe there is a wait for the shapes to show up.

I sure wish I had a copy of Seamless Studio. I had a copy when they first made it but then didn't get the new one and then was off the site for a very long time and I don't think I can get it anymore. Sigh.
Ah ha!!!! When I go to make a shape, it is saving as a template and not as a shape!
I've been wondering how you made all these amazing templates! Thanks for posting this!!!
You are welcome! This thread is several years old, and I haven't updated. Should you have questions on how I've made any of my templates since 2014 when I started concentrating on Seamless Lite, just ask ^_^ I have kept a lot of the shape elements, which you can inspect directly, and I can tell you in what order I put them down or otherwise adjusted them. Just let me know!
Okay!! Thanks, eighteyed! :)
Hi I can't install Seamless Studio (windows 10)
Palalula, see if this post has any answers for you. I work on a mac and don't use Studio anymore, only the flash template maker on the site. Addabarios had a valuable workaround. This was a few months ago, however.

www.colourlovers.com/forums/2,4,3699/For_those_not_able_to_add_Pattern_Templates...?page=2#comment-433618
thanks a lot!
You must be logged in to post a comment.