Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»The Loved Colors Game ❤ ❤ ❤

The Loved Colors Game ❤ ❤ ❤

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 20 of 3,784 Comments
Yay! I thought of ANOTHER game! Here's how to play this one: Go to the person above you's profile and click their loves followed by colors. Try to make a pretty palette using 5 of the last 15 colors that person loved. (Don't forget to love your favorites as you go!) I'll go first and pretend that the person above me is myself by choosing 5 of my last 15 colors loved. Here's the catch... if you don't have at least 15 colors loved you're not allowed to play until you get out there and love at least 15 colors. So hop to it, COLOURlover!
Friends_in_the_Mud
Come on guys, I promise this will be fun!
it's a bit hard but here's my attempt :D
Ragdoll
From sundancer's loves:
Candy_Aisle
Dear Booooon, what you made was a 1LP. It's very pretty but it's not made with 5 of the last 15 colors I loved... it's made with 5 of the last 15 colors I created. KatieHartman, your palette is absolutely gorgeous and exactly how to play. It actually looks like something I might have created! Okay everyone do you get it now? The next person creates something using 5 of the last 15 colors KatieHartman pressed the love button on. So that means all the colors that show up on this page are fair game. Uh oh! I just went to the page and you don't have enough colors loved... you only have 9. Go out and find some more favorite colors so the next person has more colors to pick from.
Oh oh! Reserve! Can I go next!? :-)
P.S. If you don't have enough colors loved, go to this group created by peppermintcowboy and discover tons of beautiful colors with funny and clever names!

sorry for the misunderstanding before
from Dawn's loves
Dessert
EDIT:
and this one from sundancer's
Carnival
Okay everyone, please remember that you can't play if you don't have at least 15 colors loved. The main object of this game is to encourage everyone on COLOURlovers to love more colors.
If you don't have a minimum of 15 colors loved, please go to this group created by peppermintcowboy and discover tons of beautiful colors with funny and clever names!

If this ever happens in the future and the person above you doesn't read the rules and posts anyway, Luna Rosa had a great idea... just go here and pick 5 colors that were created today and love every single one and then make a palette from them. The purpose of this game is to love more colors and make palettes from other people's most recently loved colors. Can't do that if they don't have any colors loved! I'll give you a chance to go love some colors booooon before I make a palette.

I'm not going to be discouraged because I know the game is just starting out and people need to get used to how it is played. No worries!
OKAY! Here's my palette using 5 of booooon's last 15 loved colors.
Booooons_ColorLoves
The next person takes 5 colors from here.
Please remember to have at least 15 colors loved for the next victim of this game! LOL
How are you finding the next person?

sundancer wrote:
OKAY! Here's my palette using 5 of booooon's last 15 loved colors.
Booooons_ColorLoves
The next person takes 5 colors from here.
Please remember to have at least 15 colors loved for the next victim of this game! LOL
American Women wrote:

Hopefully they happen to stumble upon the forums and play the game. That's what happened with the COLOURlovin' Game I created. It's pretty much epic by now and i did nothing but post my idea in the forums and it took off.
The Loved Colour Game

PLAY HERE
Can I have the link to the COLOURlovin' Game?

sundancer wrote:
American Women wrote:

Hopefully they happen to stumble upon the forums and play the game. That's what happened with the COLOURlovin' Game I created. It's pretty much epic by now and i did nothing but post my idea in the forums and it took off.
American Women wrote:
Can I have the link to the COLOURlovin' Game?

SURE! Here is a link to the COLOURlovin' Game. The game has a sister which is a slightly different version. Here's that game.
something_or_other
Let try this, although I'm not sure that I've loved a great amount of colours myself, so it might be hard...

shy_love

It's a great idea to get people to love more colours...
RB_loved_colors_game
Rabenbaeckchen_Loves
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
New Update Info Fullz 2024 Social Security Number ( SSN ) Driver License ( DL ), Scan Scan front and back DL SSN
Fullz info SSN DOB DL with hight Credit Score
New Method 2024 for withdraw Money, Make Money
Sell info fullz SSN + Dob + DL – Sell Info Fullz Dead UK USA- Sell Cvv
Sell Info Fullz Company USA Uk Ca Fresh 2024
Telegram: Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
New Update Info Fullz 2024 Social Security Number ( SSN ) Driver License ( DL ), Scan Scan front and back DL SSN
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
13 hours ago
UPDATE Bulk Fullz info USA-UK-CA-GER
Best Money Transfer Cashapp-Paypal

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.