Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»The Loved Colors Game ❤ ❤ ❤

The Loved Colors Game ❤ ❤ ❤

Create New Topic

Recent Discussion Comments

Bubbletripper
Bubbletripper
6 hours ago
Any news on this? I may just be me, but I really don't want to read other peoples conversations/drama on the side bar. That should be private for the people in the conversation. Just my two cents.
Bubbletripper
Bubbletripper
2 days ago
Is there something in the works so i can throw money at someone to get these dumb ads and captcha off my screen? I HATE these ads with a passion and if I have to click another traffic light or crosswalk to have the program tell me I'm wrong and that's not all the traffic lights when it clearly is I think I may just lose my mind.
editorCL
editorCL
4 days ago
Hello all! I let our web dev know about these issues and he's working on fixing them. Some of them have already been fixed and some of them he require more time.
Please be patient Colourlovers :)
dhzuehlke
dhzuehlke
2 weeks ago
My thanks too AddaB <3
addabarrios wrote:
For those who does not work the seamless studio, the problem is with the adobe air. What they need to do is uninstall the seamless studio and the adobe air. Then proceed to install the adobe air again (you can download it at the adobe site - free). After installing it, you must change the time and date of the computer to October 1, 2017. Install the seamless studio again. It will install without problems. And finally, do not forget to change the time of your computer again.

Para aquellos que no les funciona el seamless studio, el problema es con el adobe air. Lo que necesitan hacer es desinstalar el seamless studio y el adobe air. Luego procedan a instalar nuevamente el adobe air (le pueden bajar en el sitio de adobe -gratis). Después de instalarlo deben cambiar la hora y el día de la computadora a 1 de octubre 2017. Instalar de nuevo el seamless studio. Se instalará sin problemas. Y por último no olviden cambiar nuevamente la hora de su computadora.
TongrenGirl
TongrenGirl
2 weeks ago
Good afternoon! I am having problems posting new template patterns. In case the problem stems from the Adobe Air/Seamless described by Adda above, I carried out those steps. Then I reinstalled Adobe Air and Seamless - after I did that, I created a new template in Seamless. It posted into CL without any problems. Then I applied my original palette into the template and here is where I got an error message. Instead of posting the new pattern, it displayed some sort of nondescript pattern including the error message, saying it couldn't post anything using html. I've never had this problem before, so I'm wondering if there has been a recent change, or what could I possibly be doing wrong? I hope you can help me - thanks so much!!!

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›