Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»Palette Blends

Palette Blends

Create New Topic

Recent Discussion Comments

keri2000
keri2000
New patterns that I have created will not display the preview image any longer. When I click on the pattern image to bring up the larger preview image, it shows a shaded box where the image should be, but nothing ever pops up. This is only for new patterns I've created. My older, and other people's older patters will display the preview. I have tried in Chrome, Edge, and Firefox and also from my laptop and phone. Any ideas why this is happening?
editorCL
editorCL
1 day ago
Bubbletripper wrote:
Any news on this? I may just be me, but I really don't want to read other peoples conversations/drama on the side bar. That should be private for the people in the conversation. Just my two cents.
Hi Bubbletripper! I sent it as a request for the management to see. In the end, they are the one who decide about the changes on the site. I will let you know when I get the answer. :)
Hi Bubbletripper! I sent your suggestion to the management of the site. I still haven't heard from them. In the end, they decide about the changes on the site. I will let you know when I get the answer. I find sidebar quite useful as it lets me be up to date with what the community is doing. For instance, it helps me follow the complaints and the spam requests on the forum.
Bubbletripper
Bubbletripper
2 days ago
Any news on this? I may just be me, but I really don't want to read other peoples conversations/drama on the side bar. That should be private for the people in the conversation. Just my two cents.
Hi Bubbletripper! I sent it as a request for the management to see. In the end, they are the one who decide about the changes on the site. I will let you know when I get the answer. :)
Bubbletripper
Bubbletripper
4 days ago
Is there something in the works so i can throw money at someone to get these dumb ads and captcha off my screen? I HATE these ads with a passion and if I have to click another traffic light or crosswalk to have the program tell me I'm wrong and that's not all the traffic lights when it clearly is I think I may just lose my mind.
editorCL
editorCL
6 days ago
Hello all! I let our web dev know about these issues and he's working on fixing them. Some of them have already been fixed and some of them he require more time.
Please be patient Colourlovers :)

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›