Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»Color Mix, Then Color Wash

Color Mix, Then Color Wash

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 7 of 7 Comments
If this game is not created yet, Great!

Instruction:

1. Get a color from the previous person (remember to give them a fave and love) and a color from you! (I'm starting with myself as the "previous person")

2. Blend the colors together.

3. If its not named, name it. But if it is, it's okay.

4. Use that blended color for a palette the game "My Color, Your Palette!"

5. Finish and enjoy!

Ex:
sical
+
Imagination
=
sical_2
Whimination

There you go! Start with these colors:

WhimHorsie_:PElixir_2Durple

Good luck :D

The "next color" part is optional!
So you blend the two colors together and then make a palette with the new color? Let me know if I'm doing this wrong! ^_^

Elixir_2
+
Scallion
+
Funky_Potion

Magic_Potion

My Next Color:

Strawberry_Gum
Great! It's really awesome! Someone is now playing :D. But the next color is just for a starting boost. But thats optional!

Strawberry_Gum
+
Fan_of_Iron-man!
=
Strawberry-man
Sweet_as_Heros
Eros_Dream
+
Pure
=
Aphrodite_Eros
Storge
Moonlight_Swim
+
AHHHH!!!!_SWIM!!!
=
Frights_with_thetide
Scared_by_the_Moon

Optional:
Wedding_near_Paris
Insect_to_doze
+
moon_cat
=
candlelit
The_OC_FAIR_:)
+
her_perfect_sunset
=
smile
The_OC_Sunset
You must be logged in to post a comment.
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.