Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»Palette Makeover Game

Palette Makeover Game

Create New Topic
Showing 101 - 115 of 115 Comments
I really liked the first three colors in this, especially the purple tones. The fourth color seemed to be a bit out of place like you mentioned, so I made it more of a blend between the colors around it. I also slightly saturated the final color.
Heated_Equinox

I like the subtlety of this palette, but I'm having second thoughts about the last color.
Until_We_Meet_Again
long_time_no_see
I really liked the palette before, but I do think you're right about the last color, so I warmed it up a bit so it didn't look so swampy and adjusted the first two colors to give them a bit more contrast. There wasn't a lot to change, really.

incapable
Something about the balance of this palette looks off to me. I think it's also a bit dull.
I honestly really loved the colors in your original palette, but I took your worries about the balance and the dullness and took the mood in a different direction.
Replacing the last color with a brighter pink helped brighten up the appearance overall, and by making the purple/pink hues more focused than the blues, I made more of a sunset gradient. So now it had more of a bright look to it, but I think I retained the original palette's dusky, early morning feeling

Mori

So this is my most-loved palette, and I don't entirely understand why. I was bored in computer lab at school, and I just looked down at the striped shirt I was wearing and turned the colors of the stripes into a palette, haha.
But I've always felt like it's really disjointed and just...off. Anyone want to try and make it look a little more cohesive?

Coffees_Only_A_Dime
Coffee_Club
I actually really loved the palette, so I didn't want to change it too much. I changed the yellow to more of an orange, and blended the purple and blue to eliminate the bright green to make it more cohesive.
sensual_side
I think this feels to cute and not sensual.
sensory_experience
I really like your palette! Blue, yellow, and pink is one of my favorite color combinations. However, the palette is really too light to be sensual, so I darkened and warmed all the colors to make them look more "sensual." I also switched the order of the blues as a matter of preference.

wait_until_it_blooms
There is nothing I like about this palette, except maybe the fact that the tan and the black look good on their own.
time_to_bloom
i thought that the greens didn't really match up too well, so i darkened the first, left the middle alone, and turned the last one into a more yellow so it'd transition better into the tan.

jazz_age_disillusion
i think this palette is fine, but just sort of boring. i'd love to see what someone else could do with it.
I saturated a few of the colors to spice it up. I know the original palette was based around the RC, but the three reds in a row felt a little stale, so I changed that to be more of a yellow.
Enlightened_Jazz

This is a really old palette of mine that has quite a few likes, but now that I look back on it, I don't really like it at all. I find the first three or so colors to be an interesting combination, but I don't think I can stand the purple at the end.
Butterfly_Away
I just kept few colors and that's mostly all (I like her's better and I kept the "butterfly stomach" color)

Metamorphosis

Need Fixing:
Gemeries
I tried blending horoscopes but I didn't turn out well :\ Hope someone can fix it!
This game hasn't been active in a little while but it looked like fun so ill give it a shot.
Vintage_FashionColor by COLOURlovers
I mainly just changed the brightness of each color and did some flipping as well.
Here's one that could use a makeover:
Strange_ParadiseColor by COLOURlovers
It's a little basic for me :D
paradise_fallsColor by COLOURlovers

I lightened and warmed up the colors and I took out the 4th color and blended the middle and last color to replace it. then I used a slightly more orange than pink color for the 2nd one. I also adjusted the widths :)
Blackberry_Ice_CreamColor by COLOURlovers
this is one of my most loved palettes but I don't know why because it just doesn't work to me xD
Giving this game a try!
This was really hard for me b/c I'm a huge fan of kitty's palettes & I really liked the chosen colors....what I did with this one was keep kitty's original 1st & 5th colors for the new palette (check original palette color list, otherwise I might end up confusing anyone who reads this lol)....then I took the original 5th shade & warmed it up a little, placing it in the 2nd square this time....I took the original 3rd shade & gave it a more violet tone, then placing it in 4th...I then took the original 4th & lightened it to a dusky purple, placing it at the end this time......goodness, I hope I did this right!
Hope you like it!
BlackberriesNCremeColor by COLOURlovers

And now....for one of my palettes that I'm not feeling very extravagant about anymore LOL
Feel free to shine it up! =)
ExtravagantColor by COLOURlovers
I'm also a big fan of SenatorSmirnoff's works so I hope I did her justice! I lightened up and muted down the first two colors a little bit, then changed the 3rd color to a lighter variation of the first. I mixed a yellowish color with the new 3rd color to make the 4th color and then kept the last color as it was. I'm worried I changed it a little too much but I hope she likes it. :)
extravagant_treasureColor by COLOURlovers

here's my palette that needs some fixing! it's one from a couple years ago and you can definitely tell because of the bright neon colors haha! I've changed up my style quite a bit since then. now my palettes are mostly muted or pastel colors :)
Tropical_SunriseColor by COLOURlovers
Yard_FlamingoColor by COLOURlovers
I messed with the hues & brightness, changed widths, and replaced the orange with a light pink.
This one is brand new but its just not up to my standards
Planet_RoversColor by COLOURlovers
I changed the flesh color to a dark middnight blue, then switched the other colors and widths around.
Earth_to_MarsColor by COLOURlovers
Interesting color scheme, but not one of my best...
TastyColor by COLOURlovers
I really liked the colors for this one! Very unique, so I kept the first and last colors the same. For the second color I changed the green to be a little more on the blue side. For the fourth color I made it a little more pink to blend with the fifth color. Then I took out the third grey color and replaced it with a blend of the second and fourth colors because I knew it would make a greyish color and it would look cohesive next to the other colors. :)
tasty_space_fruitColor by COLOURlovers
something about this one just seems off to me :/
come_what_mayColor by COLOURlovers
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
1 hour ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
You need fullz to register Create driver accounts spark driver, Contact me now
Telegram: @Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 hour ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 hour ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
paulsky555
paulsky555
2 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
paulsky555
paulsky555
2 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.