Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»The ColourLover Above Me

The ColourLover Above Me

Create New Topic
Showing 101 - 120 of 1,271 Comments
Finalized
I just love this, it makes me feel so uplifted.
No_One_Is_Listening
A beautiful combination, very summery. The red in the middle gives a strong touch to the palette, great widths too! :)
01:18_a.m.

The contrast between light and dark here is perfectly complimented by the contrast between warm and cool. Gorgeous and striking.
Love this power of colors!!
Hold_On
take_care
I looove the oranges and purple combination. The blue just combines it all to make it lovely.
ports_1970
I just love this one, the creamy rich colors make me just feel lovely and warm ♥
Cue_Dramatic_Music
HAHA. This palette is PERFECT. It screams drama and the colors are so so beautiful.
Melon_Vines

This makes me think of waking up outside. I love it.
my_SO_loves_candy

Had to favor it, just awesome.
A_Day_in_the_Rain
one word.
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINNNNNNNNNNN
:D
Which, by the way, I miss. It needs to rain here. I am a rain fanatic. I LOVE the rain, and your palette is the perfect example of it.
HEY_BOY

I love "early mornings" in this one! really really brilliant color palette. Very original and cute! <3
in_love_with_you
:O oh my gosh! this palette. it makes me go all gooey! :D haha!
In_My_Mind

I love the vibrancy and the story the color names tell.
Such_a_gray_day
I LOVE THIS PALETTE!
I miss the gray colds, i miss the rain!
The colors blend so beautifully.
Melon_Vines
This is simply magnetic. It reminds me of summer, the rind of a cantaloupe!
minty_fresh

The colors are like a match made in heaven, they just melt together beautifully. It has a sort of nostalgic, reminiscent vibe which makes you want to go back to your childhood past times.
naturally_flows

I'm not usually a huge fan of this pattern, but that is radiant and unusual. Gorgeous!
July

Trueflight has a lot of great palettes, making it hard to choose for this forum. But, after examining all that were visible... I could not go past this one.
Prairyvale
Had a hard time picking especially between this and another, and because of the fact that there's 30 pages of these... :P But I decided to go contrary to my usual preferences and chose this one. The depth of the colors and the contrast and resonance between them makes them and the palette as a whole just so incredibly beautiful.
Traces_of_You

i absolutely adore the widths c:
it just makes me feel... comfortable and i really really really like it.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Skiffy
Skiffy
So... is this site failing? There's so many things "the sphinx server has broken" Or is all this just "normal"?
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 hour ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
CVV - FULLZ INFO - DL PHOTO - FULLZ DEAD
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
Telegram: @Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 hour ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 hour ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 hour ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.