Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»The ColourLover Above Me

The ColourLover Above Me

Create New Topic
Showing 21 - 40 of 1,271 Comments
old_concerto

wow. just wow. I love it because it's like a gradient but better. It's just so... great!
The name says it all! Classic and elegant!
Classic
love how these classic colours make the palette so original, and how the little stripe next to the red moves the whole palette.
GildasFashionSense
bike
i love the 3 middle bright colors....

but i love the widths of them even more...
bike
w/the cream colors on both ends, they stand out... where i would have been tempted to put black or white, cream was used... they still stand out just as nicely, but the cream adds a softer different feel.

& the title makes me imagine a mostly cream colored bike w/colored stripes... i want one!
Truly gorgeous palette, very rich!!
Lets_Play...

Very Lovely, makes me feel truly beautiful!!1
Feels_So_Beautiful!
Serendipity_Dreams

this is incredibly tasty, melon and citrus

love it
awwww.... no offense... but that wasn't one of my pallets.... =(

Quete80 wrote:
f_l_u src=http://www.colourlovers.com/images/badges/p/868/868074_f_l_u.png

When I see this palette it gives off an european flare. Very modern with a great pop of color. I can definitely see these colors being used in a modern space such as a hot nightclub, loft space, or very hip retail store.
KaleidoscopeStudios wrote:

Quete80 wrote:

When I see this palette it gives off an european flare. Very modern with a great pop of color. I can definitely see these colors being used in a modern space such as a hot nightclub, loft space, or very hip retail store.

Oooooppss!! Sorry, lol I think I was enjoying my happy hour a little too much. When out with friends for Blue Monday Martinis. Send you my love and apology :)!!
Quete80 wrote:
KaleidoscopeStudios wrote:

Quete80 wrote:

Oooooppss!! Sorry, lol I think I was enjoying my happy hour a little too much. When out with friends for Blue Monday Martinis. Send you my love and apology :)!!

lol... no big deal... i just didnt want to take credit for work that wasn't mine... even though i know it shows the actually author... but glad you had an enjoyable happy hour... blue martinis sound good... seen them but never tried them yet... maybe one day soon. =)
well, I guess I have to start again from prantives, isn't it?
construction_barrels
energetic, simple, original and evocative.
hello.

moonshadow

Subtle, shining, and simple.

beyond this palatte, I love the energy of all of your work.
hey hey!
Thought_Process

This palette was beautiful and struck me right away! I love the way the colours mix together. It reminds me of the one cool summer day that everyone is so thankful for.
:)
Octopus_Garden

Love: I practically love all these muted dark/medium green colors.
801_Dominance

obviously I love it beacause of its simplicity and elegance.
ventomagicacorrente

Love: This reminds me of my color inspired when I was visiting Modena region in Italy--- "Veneto Grass", 481 Prima.

481_Prima
Glacial_deposit

Isn't this fantastic?? I love palettes that are clever. And that blue just comes out and grabs you!!
Anne_Of_Green_Gables

I thought this was so beautiful, the way the colours go together yet contrast. This palette sings. ;)
Hot_Librarian

very hot, sexy, love these colors, and brilliant widths! its great to see references to hot librarians. subdued, but alluring. love your style :D
tree_shadow

Love: This caught my eye. Dark yellowish tone is fantastic!
Mar

i love blues and this is one of the prettiest blue palettes i've seen.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
11 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
You need fullz to register Create driver accounts spark driver, Contact me now
Telegram: @Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
11 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
paulsky555
paulsky555
11 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
paulsky555
paulsky555
11 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
paulsky555
paulsky555
11 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.