Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Showcase Your Work»color infatuation

color infatuation

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 6 of 6 Comments
Have you ever become infatuated with a color? I saw this color in Highwireart's "let it be" palette and became infatuated with it!

All_is_not_Gold

See?!!!

constant longingfamiliar territorydeep divedesitiny travelschoicepatience
That's never happened to me....yet (:
*cough* Yes:

Whispered_Secrets

(Hear the) Whispers.

Violet Hill

Long Day's Work

The Anthem

I Like This Color!

The first one was when I discovered the color. The names were entirely a coincidence. :P
Not yet! (I'm a big fan of Egyptian Waters from the last Lx3 challenge, though.)

Your "All Is Not Gold" palettes are lovely indeed!
For me, that would be-

Steel_Blue
as I've used it in-

Our Origin

Steel and Rain

Thinking of Steel

Steely Natured

My 'Blue Midnight' and 'Ice White' are ones I've used more, but this colour stands out more to me.
It is cool to see what folks get infatuated with. I was surprised at my crush on "All is not Gold". It is somewhat similar to colors I generally like but is slightly more muted than I am normally attracted to.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

ShiversTheNinja
ShiversTheNinja
From what I can gather the Sphinx server has been down for over a month and the forums are inundated with spam. I want all my old patterns back but I can't even view my profile. What is going on? Was the site abandoned?
paulsky555
paulsky555
Hot Service – Today New Update

Fullz SSN DOB DL USA
Fullz CA + SIN
Sell info fullz SSN + Dob + DL – Sell Info Fullz Dead UK USA

Telegram: Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555

Fullz SSN DOB DL USA
Fullz CA + SIN

paulsky555
paulsky555

Fullz SSN DOB DL USA
Fullz CA + SIN

paulsky555
paulsky555

Fullz SSN DOB DL USA
Fullz CA + SIN

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.